main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX New Justice League Shows

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Bullseye, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    Saturday, October 4: "Tabula Rasa" - J'onn J'onzz has a crisis of conscience while Lex Luthor gains control of Amazo, a powerful android who can copy the powers of the entire Justice League.

Saturday, October 11: "Only A Dream" - When members of the Justice League are trapped in a nightmarish dream world controlled by the evil Dr. Destiny, they are forced to confront their own darkest fears.

Saturday, October 18: "Maid of Honor" - After Wonder Woman befriends a jet-setting Kasnian princess, she finds herself enmeshed in a complex plot of intrigue and betrayal masterminded by the Justice League's old enemy, Vandal Savage.

Saturday, October 25: "Hearts and Minds" - When John Stewart learns that Katma Tui, his old girlfriend from the Green Lantern Corps, is missing in action, he leaves Earth to try to rescue her from the clutches of the mad prophet known as Despero.

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
  3. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Yeah, so like I catch the show from time to time, and the last 2 times it's been the second part of the WWII one, where GL lost his ring's power and whatever the bad guys name is took over from hitler. I need to know what happens after that episode. I'm afraid that I'll turn it on again and see GL get into a fight with that big marine dude again. (that's where i've come in on it twice so far.)

And is there ever going to be a G-force cartoon? That rocked (aka Battle of the Planets)!!! It was also the show that I learned about cliffhangers. Yep, evertime the Pheonix would go down, the commercial would come up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.