main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx NEW LEGO AT-AT!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    CAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!

IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT CAME!! IT...*p0p!*

2. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    SQUEAL!!!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can't wait for mine!!!!

Must order sooooooooooon!!!

3. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
  4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Sweet. Now go and do the minfig scale modifications, and you are all set.

BTW, it would have helped you if you ordered LOTS OF MISC. GREY BRICKS when you ordered the AT-AT, instead of the TIE!!!!!

5. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    LOL. If I'm gonna order that many LEGOs, I'll order the Star Destroyer instead. This AT-AT is nothing but plates and a few Technic pieces. Extra bricks wouldn't have helped unless I actually did the scale "modification." :)

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    That's what I meant. The scale modification. And then if you have a snowspeeder, a white platform brick and clear "laser gun" pieces, you could have the snowspeeder doing acrobatics around the AT-AT!

7. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Yeah. I need more room, though. Half of my LEGO Star Wars stuff is all put away in boxes. Having enough room to drag them all out and make a cool little scene is my only real motivation to buying a house. Hee hee hee.

8. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Tk-4752 THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

You rule!

Can't wait to order mine!!!!

Oh, and don't tell the hubby, but I'm gonna get the Millenium Falcon off eBay...MUST HAVE IT!!!

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I might get a millenium falcon off of www.bricklink.com , and modify it so it has the cockpit in the top middle and I'll put two laser guns under the cockpit. I'll probably even get two! One to modify, and one to keep as it is!

10. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Hee hee hee. eBay r00ls.

Man...feeling...extremely sedate right now. No sub-witty comments on hand. Children's birthday parties really take a lot outta you.

That, and just as it was all going, the sky opened up as if the flood gates had been opened and rained for 2 or 3 hours straight, and everyone rushed inside and it was a battle not unlike the one at Helm's Deep to keep the small Orc-ish stinky childrenses away from my LEGOs...

And why is it that my 2-year-old daughter can play perfectly fine with her own little LEGO set (7119 Cloud Car), but the first thing one of my 6-year-old cousins does is ram one of the many Luke minifigs we have down his throat? *facepalm*

11. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Sorry to interupt the euphoria, but have you tried the catalog, and the website for the Falcon? Also sometimes you can get older stuff by checking the other LEGO stores. Sometimes they have older stuff just laying around, got my X-wing that way. Except for Anahiem, they are all in the south though, kind of far to call.

12. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    TK-4752 Crazy kidses with their sticky fingees and sticky lipses! They must leave the PRECIOUSSSSSS alone! GRRRR!

crazybirdman: Lego doesn't sell the Falcon on their website anymore or in their catalogs. The only places I know of to buy it is on eBay or Bricklink. They going rate for those is approximately $200+ depending on the auction and the condition.

As far as Lego stores, I don't live anywhere near one and by the time I payed for gas if they did have one cheaper than $200, I'd make up the difference in cost.

Do you have any other connections for the Falcon?

13. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    I'll check with some friends in the backwater parts of FL where I found my cache of AT-STs. The nice things about little cities with nothing but old people and no kids is that you can find the coolest toys because there's nobody there to buy them. :D

I doubt they'll find anything, though -- the stores don't control what's on the shelves -- LEGO actually sends sales reps to build/change LEGO displays and remove any discontinued sets (unless they get put on clearance, and how the stores can do that I don't know). I have actually managed to watch this rare magical happening a couple times in my life. I should've taken a video camera, cuz it would've made a great Discovery Channel exclusive. :D

14. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I would not suggest you drive to a LEGO store. Just call, if they have a Falcon, they can ship it. Shipping is kind of expensive, but at least they won't jack up the cost of the set.

15. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Right on! Thanks TK-4752!

*Big Doe Eyes*

You're the best Stormtrooper EVER!

:D

*Whispers* You actually SAW the Gnomes at work?! [face_shocked]

crazybirdman: Do you have any phone numbers? There's not a Lego store for miles around here.

16. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    St. Jacobs Ontario LEGO Outlet
    Countryside Toy Outlet
    Ontario, Canada
    (519) 746-5346

Orlando LEGO Imagination Center
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    (407) 828-0065

LEGO Imagination Center
    Anaheim, CA 92802
    (714) 991-6512
    I work at the one in Anaheim and we don't have it. There's also A LEGO store in the Mall of America, and one in Chigago, but I can't find the numbers right now. There longshots, but worth a try.

17. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    WOW! Thanks crazybirdman!! I'll give it a shot!

18. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    HOOO HOOO!

I ordered my AT-AT today!!! :D

19. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Should I give you the title of PFF Lego Queen ?

Course AZTrooper0013 would have to get supreme lego chancellor or something

20. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    DUDE! Void if you did that....many Wenchy kisses would be yours at the June meeting!

:D

21. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    GIGGLE...just bid on a Lego Millenium Falcon! WISH ME LUCK!!!

22. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Good luck cutie

23. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Thanks VOIDEY!!

Er...so...do I get the title?

*Flutters eyelashes*

*Pouts a little*

*Smiles her biggest Wenchy smile*

24. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Geez. Am I actually falling behind on a LEGO thread?

Although...I can't post much right now -- I'm in the middle of building something that, if done incorrectly, could constitute a fire hazard.

:)

Congrats again on the Millenium Falcon win, Wenchy...I am afraid to ask how many $$$ it ended up costing.

GNOMESSSSSSESSS!!!!!!!

25. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    gnifty gnomes! :p

heh, man i used to have the biggest box of legos when i was a kid.
    yea, it was great... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.