main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx NEW LEGO AT-AT!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    But that was when you were a kid. You need to make a BIGGER box and fill it with MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE LEGOs. :)

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Amen to that! I'm up to 2 dresser drawers of loose brick. That's not including the sets everywhere. Ah LEGO, will the fun never end?

3. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Ahhhh...but YOU actually WORK for LEGO...and that in itself is like being allowed to swim naked with the penguins. That must be a wonderful feeling.

4. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I've had most of the LEGO I have now for years. Only started working at the LEGO store a while ago . . wait, Swim naked with Penguins? And all this time I thought i was the only one who liked that. You should cover anything that could be mistaken for a fish though.
    But back on subject. LEGO is going to start opening small carts & kiosk in malls all over the place. You could work at one of those. Or date someone that does. Or Be best friends with some that date someone that works there. Or be related to someone. . you get the idea.

5. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    That would kick butt. Unfortunately, I am gainfully employed by my corporate masters and am only let out on the weekends and I must enjoy them as best I can.

I do admit, dating a toy store girl had quite a lot of advantages, but I am since married now, and my keeper only lets me out during the week so I can pay da bills, and she wouldn't leave her current job unless LEGO paid her lots of money.

I DO, however, have a younger sister who is just about 18 and she requires employment.

Unless Wenchy wants to work for LEGO and hook us all up?

MWA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

6. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll try and spy out some of the details when my boss is not around. Or maybe I'll just ask him. Either way I'll find out if any are coming to a mall near you.

I only work there weekends as it is. Aside from the one obvious benefit, there's not too many other good reasons to work there.

7. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Cooooool. Must...make...younger sibling work for LEGO...

Must...appease...the...GNOMESES!!!!!

8. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    If any of you take over the world, could you please change the world currency to LEGO? Make black brick worth the most, I have a lot of those.
    Of course that would catapult the gnomes into a much better financial class . . .nevermind.

9. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Giggle... the benefits of working for Lego do have a certain appeal to me, but I doubt the hubby would go for that justification of choosing Lego over nursing.

He'd most likely kill me after putting me through so much school to become a nurse.

Anywho..I was actually pretty pleased with the cost of my Falcon. I've seen them go for over $400, and I got mine for $217.50, insurance and shipping included. I think I did pretty good! It's not mint in the box, but it wouldn't be anyway once I opened it and put it together so I'm happy. It looked great in the pics the seller put up of it. The seller guarantees that it is in perfect condition and all the pieces are there, and believe you me, if they are not, he'll get them for me or I WILL LET THE GNOMES LOOSE ON HIM!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

[face_devil]

10. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Wenchy...wow...that's actually a really good price for a Millenium Falcon off eBay. Did you have to snipe it in the last 2 seconds? :)

CBM...LEGO currency would almost work, too! It keeps it's value better than gold does, and it's near impossible to duplicate without complicated machined precision. And getting "LEGO" stamped on every little plug would be a pain in da buttocks. Yes...someday we might all be able to buy stuff using LEGOs for currency...BWA HA HA! :D

11. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Actually to my utter surprise I didn't! The auction ended at around noon that day and I think the other bidders were either at work or eating! YAAAYYYY!!!

12. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    When my woman ask me to buy her something, I just want to be able to say, "Woman do you thing I'm made of bricks!"

13. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That acutally sounds pretty swift!

Me lika diss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.