main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Info New? Like role playing? Intervention has the match!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Bravo, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [​IMG]
    Imagine created by CPL_Macja

Hey all, I'm Bravo, one of the ole members around the boards here. And while I don't entirely know if this is the correct place to post this for new members, I wanted to let you know that one the longest running role playing games on TFN (since 2009 and still going strong!) is looking for some new interested talent to come join our game! :) We're well known around the Role Playing Forum and have a fairly good reputation of being a welcoming place for newbies to come get their feet wet the Role Playing Forum! We have a veteran staff and excellent players who can help anyone new to written role playing learn quick and fit right in! :cool:

Below is come basic contact information. Just as a FYI, I will be out of town this weekend, but both our Rocketjock Eatery (link below) and my CO-Game Master (Sith-I-5) can answer any questions you may have!

From our Intervention family to you, we hope to hear from you soon! :)

Social / Out-of-Game Thread: Rocketjock Eatery
    • This is the thread to ask questions and get to know the players and staff! If you have a question about the game or how to join, ask it here! :)
    Game Thread: Intervention: Echoes in Eternity
    • Our primary game thread.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Bravo, it would have been nice, if you would have asked me first - especially if you're not sure, if it's the right place.

WNU isn't the to advertise whatever comes in the mind of someone, but in this case I keep it open, since we don't have separated updated informationmal thread about RPG/RPF. Just keep this in mind for future threads, please.

Bravo likes this.