main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST New location photos & video (9/10) An Alliance starship base? New Pics, same location starts Pg 24

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Downunder, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    It's aleo not unheard of in Star Wars for villains to disguise themselves as heroes and vica versa.

Dak Oolron and starocean90 like this.
  2. Ichthyocentaur

Ichthyocentaur Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 25, 2014

They've become self-aware.

Luckily, they're using their newfound consciousness to act on their curiosity about Episode VII and not to exterminate humanity.

Django Fett likes this.
  3. AlainSkywalker

AlainSkywalker Jedi Knight

Aug 20, 2013
    What a nice surprise seeing for the first time the pic of the GC rebel base where are appearing with detail the tree roots. I know is a minor thing but have not seen that pic before and for me is like a new piece of info. The waiting is really killing me and also, checking the Bad Robot updates on social networks, the previous times it took approximately a month to get published some new info/video/pic of the set or the funny duel with the Batman Vs Superman or similar. Hopefully we can get something new in the next following days...

4. TernianVII

TernianVII Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 11, 2014

Yep. :) Old rebel base not looking so good atm.

5. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The Pirates Cove....probably where i'd expect Han, Chewie and Lando hiding out. Well when they're not being respectable :D

6. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  7. Jonniverse

Jonniverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2015
    MODified: No Advertising.

8. Rebel_Loyaltist

Rebel_Loyaltist Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2001
    Jonniverse, stop bumping old threads by posting your supposed reaction video. All of them will be deleted and you will be banned if you continue doing this. It's also very annoying.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Jonniverse - Welcome. Glad you are excited. If you post that video one more time, I will ban you. Welcome! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.