main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY New Lunch Boxes?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I think these are new because all of a sudden there are a ton on ebay and I have never seen these before. Maybe they are old. I remember a plastic one with the AOTC picture like the Metal one on it, so these could be from a year ago or what ever. I have to check Stores tomorrow. School stuff is out. I have seen at least 2 kinds on Ebay. One Yoda and one Jango Fett. They are Plastic. If you care, be on the look out at Walmart and Wegmans etc. Please let me know if you find these or any other similar new items like this such as school supplies and other novelty type items. swfreakjp[b@aol.com

2. MaxReBoot11

MaxReBoot11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    Where, pray tell, can one find such delectible items as new SW lunch boxes????
    (As in, what stores might have them, outside of eBay????)
    I would LOVE a new one, only having a newer XFiles movie one and an older ESB orig that is beat up. :(

~Molly

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Molly, where the heck have you been?!!!! I found one of the new plastic ones (Yoda) at Walmart the other day. Not a lot of plastic ones out there. They do not seem to be stocking a lot at all. Most of them out there are the soft Vinyl bag type. So check out your Walmart. I have not seen any at Target. Wegmans has plastic lunch boxes but very little and not Star Wars. The other new one out is Jango. There is also a gray plastic AOTC style but that may be from last year and not being sold this year. Then there is the metal AOTC style from last year that I showed off at a meeting. Check out Ebay if you cannot find them. I do not think we will ever see a metal lunch box made for children ever again. The only metal lunch boxes will be made as a collectable and sold at places like Media play and Hallmark. I am surprised the metal SW one made it to regular stores last year. That was so cool. There were not many and I am glad I snagged one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.