main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA NEW 'MATRIX: RELOADED' TRAILER IS AWESOME!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MALICE_MIZER, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Dude, who just saw the new trailer for 'Matrix: Reloaded'? I caught it last night during 'Anger Management' (which was HORRIBLE). It's probably old news, but this thing was absolutely HOT! I didn't even like the first movie, but I am too excited for this one to come out! Neo goes completely aggro on a bunch of suits, and Larry Fishburne is bad-@$$, as usual. There's some twin-dudes that can turn intangible who look like they'll RULE in this film. Thematrix.com has downloadable trailers for this thing, and I urge anyone who hasn't seen the new trailer to check it out. You will be blown away.

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I downloaded it last night and just watched it. YEAH!!! This movie is going to rock! I think X-2 and The Matrix will be evenly matched for best films of the summer. Now if we just didn't have to wait till December for ROTK, this summer would be the best!

3. MALICE_MIZER

Jan 10, 2003
    Just one more month to go until the summer blockbusters are into full swing. X-2 looks equally tight to the Matrix, if not tighter. I'm looking forward to finally seeing my favorite X-Men (Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Iceman) in action. Still no sign of Gambit, though. Too bad. I'm wondering if Disney has announced what they've got up their sleeve for the summer. I know it sounds lame, but I always look forward to Disney's contribution to the summer movie craze, and I was very let down by 'Lilo & Stitch' last year.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Okay, the Matrix trailer was cool. I did like the intangible twins, but did you see the crappy matrix/powerade commercial? That commercial alone doesn't make me want to see the movie.

5. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    What Matrix/Powerade commercial? I haven't seen it yet? Where did you see it?

6. MALICE_MIZER

Jan 10, 2003
    TheOneRing.net have received word that trailer for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King will be attached to the upcoming release of The Matrix Reloaded.

7. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Uh, actually, that was a rumor that was slightly layed to rest just one day after it was posted. From the site:

Insider sources tell TheOneRing.net that there will be NO ROTK trailer before screenings of The Matrix: Reloaded next month. There WILL be SOMETHING in regards to an ROTK trailer happening soon, but nothing is set in stone.

Of course, that doesn't mean it won't be after the movie ;) but I doubt that. I know that a trailer for Revolutions will be shown after the movie (hopefully it'll be before the credits, but I doubt that too).

8. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    The pwerade commercial was in the regular commercials before the movie. It wass teribble. Basically, a guy at a table dressed like an agent is talking about the benefits of powerade. Then he says to drink it, because "We have quotas to fill". Then the Matix & Powerade logos come on the screen.

9. MALICE_MIZER

Jan 10, 2003
    I hate almost any product tie-in in a feature film, and most movies nowadays are literally strewn with them. 'MIB II' was a walking commercial for Sprint and some new car or the other, and I lost count of how many times I saw an ad for Gap, Guiness Draft, and Lexus during 'Minority Report'. Advertising dollars make for great production values, let's not forget this...but it makes movies a little lame. I wouldn't doubt it if Gandalf will try to call Frodo on his new Nokia 3650 in ROTK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.