main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Meeting Date

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight_Edge

Straight_Edge Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    This is the cleveland fanforce chapter. The meetings should be in cleveland not 45 minutes away in a suburb. If people want to start an Akron chapter that is fine

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    So Monday 25, 2002 at Parmatown is good for the next one.

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    No, it's not!

4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    How about Monday and then Wednesday for those who can't come Monday? Stupid idea but it's all I can think of...

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I hate to do this, but if we don't squeeze another meeting in before Easter, I don't know if we'll get time for 3 in time for Celebration II. I'd like to become "official" before those of us planning on going leave (something nice for when we meet other FanForces). Private Message me if you can make the Monday the 25th Parmatown thing. If we get at least 3, I'll send a announcement over to Force.net. Remember, while we all seemed to enjoy getting together..these things aren't mandatory (do what you have to do first)

EDIT: I'll be off to Rome from 4/2-4/17, so unless we have meeting #3 after the 22nd I'll probably miss it (I would like to be at our 3rd!)

6. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    And since I go with Krash I can't do it without him. :D

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Straight_Edge, this Fanforce is about inclusion...not exclusion. Most of us live in one of Cleveland's many suburbs, and dividing us up into Cleveland/Akron defeats the purpose of bringing SW fans together.

So far I've got 2 messages about the 25th meeting, one more and I'll send an announcement to "Force.net". I'm sorry if alot of people can't make this one; I wanted to try a weekday meeting for those who missed the Saturday meeting. We'll get a chance to bring everyone together soon.

One more RSVP, and the Monday March 25th Parmatown Foodcourt is underway!

8. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I agree, dividing us up into two different FanForces, Akron would have like 3-4 members. ;)

I don't mind driving up to Cleveland, but it would be nice if there was at least one meeting near Akron.

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    WE MUST STICK TOGETHER!!!!! NEXT SATURDAY AT PARMA TOWN MALL!! WHO"S WITH ME?!?!??!

10. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Count me in for this one. At least we will get to 3 before Celebration. :D

11. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I say move it to Saturday, March 30th at Parmatown too!

12. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    That's the day before Easter, and I go to chruch that night.

And besides, there are probably a few of us who are going to go away for that weekend. (right?)

13. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    D'oh! I'm like an uber-Catholic and I totally did not realize that the 30th is the day before Easter! Totally my bad! Maybe we should just wait a while until Krash comes back from vacation? We can always become official before AOTC, and not necessarily before the celebration...

14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Saturday would be BAD BAD BAD. I have to work that night and there's no way in heck that I could get the day off, or moved to another time. I already missed one frickin' meeting because of this, and if I miss one more I think I'll just give up altogether.

15. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ahhh..(sigh of relief)...it's good to be athiest. No important dates to remeember.

16. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm sending an e-mail to Force.net announcing our second meeting. Monday, March 25th at Parmatown Mall's foodcourt (upper level) at 6:30 pm.

Yeah, that weekend wasn't going to work because of people's Easter plans (family, church, travel). That's another reason I thought a Monday meeting will work for the best.

Thanks to everyone who said they could make it, see you then.

GO KENT STATE...Bring on Indiana, next stop Atlanta!!!!!

17. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    It's up.

Have fun at the meeting everyone...let me know how it goes. :D

18. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Wow, that was fast! I even got a link to myself on the announcement...I feel so special :cool:

Does this mean I'm auditioning for City Rep or something? I don't mind the responsiblity, if nobody else has a problem with me doing it.

If you guys want to wait until I get back from Italy, that would be great, but you don't have to. I just thought a Monday meeting would be good for people who work weekends, and get us over the half-way point until we become "official." And since we'd agreed to try having a meeting once a month, squeezing meeting #2 on the 25th seemed like the a good idea.

19. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I will be there. I get off of work at 3ish, so I'll head out there.

20. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Same here, my mom and I will be there, unless something comes up at the last moment. :)

21. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    No can do. :( I don't get out of work until 6:30 and I work in Hudson. Earliest I would get there is 7:30.

Hopefully, I can make it to the third meeting.

22. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Sorry to hear that Grn.

Hudson? I have Family that lives there. Hey, my dad went to Hudson! :p

23. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I going to since all I have is school but that ends at 2:50. :D then we will have 2 meetings. Cool :D

24. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Deciding a City Rep is up to you guys, not me. You had said to contact you for more info, so I made it easier to do so with a link. No more, no less. :D

25. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Parmatown Mall's foodcourt upper level? Where are there two level's to the foodcourt?
    ?[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.