New Meeting Date

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Hard to see my schedule on Monday is. I don't know how much homework I will have for Tuesday, so I can't tell you if I'll be able to go or not, I'll prolly make up my mind on Monday at like 5:30 when I'm getting ready to leave, lol.
  2. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I'll be in Denver...
    I'll be thinking of you guys...No wait. No I wont. I'll be too busy watching Blade II !!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll be at the next one for sure. I hope.
  3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Well this will be my first meeting so I can't wait. Hope to have fun and meet new people, although I'm not much of a people person myself lol. I'm more open online than I am in person. Oh hey I might have a friend or 2 tag along, but they aren't a part of the FanForce initially or participate in the forums- but they like Star Wars, maybe not as "hardcore" as we do, but they like it. Is that going to be a problem? Just wondering.
  4. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    ****! I can't go tomarrow, it's my dad's b-day.
  5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    As I'm posting this right now it's snowing pretty bad out here, and I hear it's going to all throughout tomorrow (Monday). Is the meeting still on for tomorrow, or will it be cancelled due to snow? I don't really give a damn about the snow, but I'm sure the mall and other places close if it gets really bad out there. Just wanted to know, thanx.
  6. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno about the snow, but I am not going to be present at the meeting. (Although I'll be there in Jedi Spirit. Get it? Jedi Spirit!) See, Mullet's my ride, and he isn't going, so I can't. But I'd love to meet some of the people who couldn't hit up the first meeting such as Anrev and Reborn Jedi. Sorry guys, I really wanna be there, but no one wanted to move the meeting date! May the Force be with you.
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Remember, no pressure to make this meeting (we have alot of time between now and May). And unless somebody is willing to share a Tauntaun, don't go crazy trying to get around in this snow. I knew there were alot of people who live close to P-Town, And Padawan92 and myself are just up the street, all we'd need is 1 person.

If today doesn't happen, that's fine...I'll see ya all when i get back from Italy!
  8. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    It's looking more like Hoth than Cleveland out there. I'm no longer going to be able to make the meeting tonight. I think we should just reschedule due to the weather and the number of people who couldn't make it.
  9. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Unless by some miracle it stops snowing, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. :(

(To give you an idea how bad it is here, there are two tracks going down our road. But for all I know, the main roads could be fine; my road is one of the last ones to get plowed and halfway salted anyways. :mad:)

But now finally getting back to my post, a half an hour after I first finish writing it... It's hardly snowing now, but much can change by tonight. :p

I really really want to come though! :_|

EDIT: Whoa! It's a miracle! A PLOW JUST WENT DOWN THE ROAD! (Rare occurance on my road. :p)
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, the snow just keeps coming down. I hate to say this, but I'll send a notice to Force.net cancelling the meeting. No reason to make everyone rush out in this weather. If you have to go out for some reason tonight...be very careful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.