main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI New meeting day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jabba974, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    Since we seem to have a problem getting people to the meetings on saturday nights, maybe we should try a different day for aprils meeting... I was thinking maybe sunday april, 17th maybe sometime in the afternoon??? Maybe even make it a group movie thing... I for one would still like to see "Robots".
    And since celebrations the following week, maybe we could dicuss some of the stuff going on there, and who if anybody(besides myself) are going.

If this sounds like a good idea let me know... or if sounds like a crap idea, and there's a better time let's hear it...

joel

2. rvqavalon

rvqavalon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2002
    Sunday would work for me...my big problem is that I work most Saturdays. I might actually be able to make it sometimes on a Sunday.

3. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    Hi, I'm new here, I am in Kalamazoo, and I am wondering whats going, is the fan club in GR big, and I am looking forward to CIII and Ep III, and I definitely would be interested in going to the meeting, and join the "club". Find out about if there is going to be a line up or anything, because I definitely would be up for camping out for a few days to try and get some news attention too!

4. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    So, are there any thoughts on having the meeting on Sunday this month??? Would be a nice change, and maybe some others who might not be able to make it on saturday could come...

I was thinking of seeing "Robots" also that day, we could make it chapter event...

let's here your thoughts.

joel

5. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    I'd be up for it, I was just need the info on it since I have never been to one before!

6. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    well i have no problem with it..other then the fact no buses run on sunday near me...id have no way to get there...unless i got a ride from someone.

7. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    is that a hint???:p

8. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    heh was it that obvious? i just dont want someone driving way out of thier way to get me...i know its a hassle :(

In other news...i rejoined star wars galaxies at the begging of my friends....and i have finally achieved jedi :)...just a padawan..but hey...im cool :p heres a screeny of my ..er...graduation day lol

http://www.geocities.com/kefremthemagus/wedyli.html?1111988341500

im gonna put a few more screenies up tomorrow nite of me with my double blade lightsaber in action :p

9. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    no problem with the ride.

Is anyone intrested in seeing a movie after the movie?

10. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Hey, all.

I'm sorry for not being around for a while, it was the whole moving out and going to college that had me all tied up.

I'm so so glad that you have all kept this place up and running! Sunday will work for me. The only problem is that I don't have a way to get there either. I now live near 4 mile and Alpine, so if anyone is over that way, or willing to drive that far, let me know.

11. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I'll probly be giving Jaareth a ride there and back, so it wouldn't be that much farther to go.

If you pm me with directions.

Joel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.