main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA New Member Coming To Town!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by NyghtFyre, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Hi Everyone! :)

I will be moving to the Columbus area on November 12th and would like to join up. I'm coming from Indianapolis where I was a member of The Indy Knights Fan Force (Home of Celebrations 2 and 3!) and the 501st's Bloodfin Garrison (as loyal trooper TI-2024.)

As far as Star Wars goes, I am big into: the movies, books and costuming (my TIE outfit needs a little repair...my box got damaged when I went to pack it- BOO!!)

Please give me some info on when y'all meet- I am anxious to meet my new FanForce!

2. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Welcome, welcome!! Always glad to meet a new member! I believe the next meeting of the club is the weekend of the 12th. (I've got to work that weekend so I'm not going to be able to make it.) It's always nice to have another costumer in the group, even if you are an IMP!! (hee, hee)

Beth
    aka X-Wing Pilot "Phrog"
    Rouge Squadron -Avon 2

3. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
    Thanks for the welcome, Beth!

I may have an IMP costume...but I am open to costuming Rebel, Imp, Denizen, etc. :)

If someone knows the time, location of the next meeting- please post it or email it to me ASAP. I will try to make it if I can, but it depends on the date/time.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    We have jedi and bounty hunters and Beth is a Rebel pilot so an IMP would be awesome! Beth is part of the Rebel legion and an honorary member of the 501st - we have another member, Cathy, she is also an honorary member and is in charge of the SW room - Matters of the Force - at DragonCon (our Sci-fi convention in Atlanta on Labor Day weekend, if your not familar).

We planned to meet at the local library but the holidays have mess us up. They are all booked. Email me at: hbundy@acomnetworks.net with SW as the subject and I will add you to the club email list. I'll be sending out an email Tuesday with the meeting place for this month. We normally meet on the 2nd Sunday of the month in the afternoon around 2:30pm. We used to meet at Books-A-Million (that's probably were we will be - I have to double check) this month.

We will be excited to meet you!
    Hollie

5. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Welcome, NyghtFyre!

6. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Welcome, welcome....

We hope you have a safe trip down and that the weather is great for moving in!

I won't be able to make November's meeting (have a family reunion out of town), but starting in December, we'll be meeting at the Columbus Library on Macon Road, 2nd Sunday of each month.

We also try and have a 'fun' time during the month too. Starting regularly in January, on the 2nd Friday of the month, Abby & Drew have a costume workshop at their house if anyone is interested.

We are still growing as a club, but seem always to have a good time.

See ya soon,

Cathy

7. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Actually, we probably wont meet in December as that is a crazy month and hard to find a date everyone can meet. But we will try...I'll keep you posted. Hope to see you Sunday.

8. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
    Sorry I missed y'all. I spent the day unpacking (go figure.) Let me know if there will be a December meeting...if not, then I will meet everyone in January.

*goes back to watching more of the EpIII extras* :)

9. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Do we have your email address? If not, please send it so we can put on our mailer.

Thanks,

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.