New Member, New Preveiws

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Gemini_Yoda, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini_Yoda Jedi Padawan

Greetings,

This is my first post here. I'd like to say that I'm thrilled to have found this forum. I live in South Euclid and would like to attend some meetings, line up for AOTC (I've seen the DLP preview and am biased to see it there, but opening night I'll go to anywhere the action is). I'm also interested in helping out with the fan films if I can.

Enough about me -- now for some info. Just wanted to let you all know I saw FOTR Sun night at Valley view, and was treated to the following new trailers:

AOTC (Clone War)
    Spider-man (the new one I think)
    Minority Report (the new one)
    TTT (after FOTR)

Just thought I'd pass the info along...
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Welcome to the Cleveland Fanforce! Another meeting is in the works, so keep checking this forum for updates.

Good to know about the new preview for "The Twin Towers" is showing at Valleyview. I really enjoyed the first film and am looking forward to next Christmas already. How was the preview, I've heard this will be a more action-based movie then "Fellowship of the Ring".

So far, we got a bunch of people planning on going to see AotC at Valleyview (but it's not mandatory or anything...if you have other plans that's cool)
  3. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome. I'm sure I can find something for you to do in the Film. If you havnt read the story yet, goto my website in my signature and click on film projects and then Right of Passage.

I say the trailer for TTT on vacation. SWEET!!!!! It is going to be AWSOME! My Dad has seen LOTR 4 times and we went to see again just to see the trailer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.