main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New member now arriving....

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Leia's Twin, May 20, 2016.

1. Leia's Twin

Leia's Twin Jedi Knight

May 19, 2016
    I was on the SW message boards many years ago, and am on quite a few Disney ones. I work a lot, so I don't have a lot of spare time, but wanted to join these board since I am planning on going to Celebration 2017 (I have been to the last 3 here in the US) and signing up for both Star Wars 10ks next year (Disneyland in January and Walt Disney World in April).

I saw SW:ANH in the theaters 3 times back in 1977 (unprecedented for me). It still remains my all-time favorite movie. My avatar is the D-Tech Me figure I had made in 2014. That's also why I chose the name of Leia's Twin.

Looking forward to hanging out here in the forums when I can!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the boards. Your figure is very cool! I also saw ANH in '77. [face_blush].

Have fun and let us know if you need help finding anything. :)

3. Leia's Twin

Leia's Twin Jedi Knight

May 19, 2016
    Thanks! I don't know if Disney is going to eventually have a permanent place at DHS to do the D-Tech me figures - they used to do them at Star Wars Weekends, but since those have been suspended due to the construction at Disneys Hollywood Studios, there currently isn't a place. I can't remember of Disney had this available at the last 2 Orlando Celebrations. They had nothing in Anaheim, not even a store.

Love your avatar!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello!!! Welcome and have a blast!! There are forums for discussions on all kinds of things & a fanfiction section which is amazing!!!

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks! :)

I would totally do one of those figures, it's fun!