main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEW MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BIGJ20, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGJ20

BIGJ20 Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2005
    Hey everyone! My name's John and i just wanted to intoduce myself. And im so excited for the chance to get to know everyone. This is an awesome sight and i've been coming here for awhile and this sight is sooo awewsome!!! I've been a "STAR WARS" fan for awhile, but i've became a huge fan the last couple of years. I just recently dipped into the EU ive read "SPLINTER OF THE MINDS EYE" and "SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE" and have love them both. So any idea on what to read next would be highly appreciated, so thanks, and i'll be talking to you all soon!![face_good_luck]

2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hello John. :D Nice to have you with us. :cool:

Oh I see you're a fan of the EU books. :) Then the EU Community board will definitely be one of your fave hangouts. Check it out. There are fan clubs for characters and discussions galore. :D There's also the Literature board section where they discuss the books and comics themselves and possibly the new releases as well.

And do explore this place...lots more to see and do. :) If you need help with the boards feel free to ask us here. This is the best place to get things clarified. ;) :cool:

God Bless and Merry Christmas,

Blaine

3. Darth_GanGrinch

Darth_GanGrinch Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 15, 2005
    Hello John, welcome to the boards. Splinter of the Mind's Eye was a great book. :D Feel free to join us in the social threads such as the Newbie Welcome Party if you so choose. I hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Hiya!

I would opt for the Thrawn Trilogy to get you into the EU in a big way!

Welcome to the boards by the way!

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome BigJ20! :)

It seems you already got some useful links about literature. But maybe even Census can help you with finding more good books. There are some polls about it. Right now there's even a tournament about the best SW novel. Maybe you want to participate. :)

My favorite SW books at the moment are X-Wing and New Jedi Order (NJO). :)

Take a look around and you'll discover lots of things. :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

6. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Hey John, hope you have a good time here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.