main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton New Member WELCOME thread....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi there,

Welcome to Edmontooine's FanForce messageboard. We hope you enjoyed the IMAX AotC experience, and we are glad that you popped over to see us.

This is just a thread for all our new members to say hello in. If you are just lurking, and aren't sure what to say, you can start here by saying "hello!"... :)

May the Force be with you,

Indy

2. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh, and here are a few hints if you are new to these types of messageboards:

- change your "ask for password" to Every 2 weeks. That way we will be able to see that you are still around even if you don't have much to say

- Private messages can be sent to any member. To read your new messages, click on "Private Messages" and then "unread messages". You can also view your sent and read messages here, as well as make new ones. You can also send a PM by clicking on the intended recipients name, and then clicking "Send Private Message"

- Watched user lists are very helpful to find people who are in our FanForce. To add somebody, click on their name, and then click on "Add to Watched User List"

- an easy way to find posts that you or anyone else has made is to click on the name (yours or theirs), and then click on "View latest posts"

3. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Hello... hello... hello...

:)

Indy

4. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    Hi!

I think you are talking about me because I am the only one posting messages here who is not a part of the fanforce

5. Jamaillia

Jamaillia Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    My brother and sister-in-law, we call her prego until the baby is here, have joined. They don't have internet but have access. The have both asked me to sign them up.

There user names are:

TinTin1 and Baby-G

Jamaillia

6. Vua__Lah

Vua__Lah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Heya anakin.... normally it's indi's job to welcome the new guys but he's not on top of his game today (j/k ;)). Anyway just head over to http://www.edmontonfanforce.cjb.net then fill out some info on the "order of battle" page. Then as far as I know, you're a member

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Indy is sleeping in and recovering from a long night of work and crying babies... :D

Welcome also Anakin, this thread was partially meant for you, we are also hoping to get some new members from our recent efforts at the IMAX opening of AotC at Silver City.

And it is as Vua__Lah has said, head over to www.edmontooine.com and fill out the "New Member" form; but he forgot that you then have to sacrifice two cows and a chicken, and then you are a member... :p

Indy

8. AnakinMoonwalker

Oct 23, 2002
    Is it a problem that I live in fort Mcmurray (north of Edmonton). I guess I wont be able to participate in fanforce activitys.

9. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Nope, no problem at all...

You might not be able to attend all activities in RL, but you can still be a prescence here on the boards, and in any online activities we do.

This FanForce is about Star Wars Fans. If you fit in to that category, then you are more than welcome, no matter where you may live. :)

Indy

10. AnakinMoonwalker

Oct 23, 2002
    Thats great! I guess I will join.

11. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    Welcome to the group Anakin Moonwalker!

12. AnakinMoonwalker

Oct 23, 2002
    A bit about myself:

My fav movie is ESB, my fav character is Chewbacca and Anakin/Vader. I have read a few of the books and I collect some star wars stuff. I love Star Wars costuming. I have played many of the video games, my favs are star wars for the 8-bit NES, rouge leader and jedi outcast. I have not played the RPG or the CCG.

It is difficult to say when I first saw star wars but I fell in love with it when I was about 7. my fav scene is the Courascont chase and my fav star wars song is Imperial march.

I am 15 and my real name is Graeme Harper. I was born in Edmonton and later moved to Calgery and Nova Scotia. I currently reside in Fort Mcmurray.

My E-mail is graemeharper@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.