main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA New Member Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    Everything I know about SW Galaxies I learned from the VCFF

2. aurra_sing27

aurra_sing27 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2004
    hey all, obviously i'm new here
    anyone i should watch out for? give me trivia, i love it. and can anyone tell me when #3 comes out?

3. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Welcome Aurra_sing27, #3 comes out next year.

4. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, May 19th, 2005 to be exact. :D

Welcome, Aurra.

5. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Welcome Aurra! Here's some trivia for you; what's the deal with metal-looking thing that sticks out of Aura Sing's head? I don't know the answer so I suppose you can just make it up.

6. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    It's an antenna attached to her skull. I think it has something to do with detecting Force users, but I am really not sure.

7. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Hello Aurra, glad to see you took over Michael's name. He was getting bothersome. :)

8. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    That just means I can have your title, considering you're not stepping up to answer any questions.

9. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Games and Literature...I'm missing it here.

10. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    In our FanForce, every title means nothing aside from CR, Celebrations, and Minutes. Matt does the official stuff, I plan events, Zar writes down the minutes.

:p

11. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thank God for all the events we've had, I don't know what we would have done otherwise.

Thank you Celebrations Coordinator! :)

12. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    That's because everytime an event is suggested, we get 1% involvement. Kai said he'd come to the events, but that's really it. Come out of your shell my friend. :)

13. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Waaa waaa waaa, if you guys wanna argue do it in IM. Anyway, thanks for answering my question Mike, that thing in her head has been bugging me for the last couple days. And as for people doing their jobs, why don't you go ahead and post the date options for the next meeting, Garrett. It'd be nice to have things established early.

jediknightleia and aurra_sing27, were you planning on attending some meetings? I hope so, we need some new blood.

14. aurra_sing27

Apr 12, 2004
    Sorry it took me so long to reply guys, i have a dialup, and i live in the middle of nowhere so internet service is sketchy. as far as the meetings go i probably won't be attending.

so you don't know about the antenna in aurra's head? thats easy, she was captured when she was a kid, by some insectoid race (bartoks i think) and they turned her into an assassain. the antenna was implanted directly into her brain. it makes it so she can literally taste the fear of her victims. and no i did not make any of that up

15. marmakecam

Nov 7, 2002
    Nice, thanks!

16. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    No offense, but I firmly believe that A**** ***** is a non-character who deserves just about as much attention as her screentime in TPM. (Which is to say, about two seconds, tops.)

Nevertheless, welcome to the VCFF, she-of-the-name-which-shall-not-be-spoken. :)

17. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    In our FanForce, every title means nothing aside from CR, Celebrations, and Minutes. Matt does the official stuff, I plan events, Zar writes down the minutes.

And sometimes I even post them!

18. aurra_sing27

Apr 12, 2004
    oh yeah thanks alot Reka that'll do lots for my reputation. think of me more as the undiscovered assassain

19. darkknight_152002

darkknight_152002 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Hello newcomers, I'm not very outgoing and I'm depressive so I'm a bit too nervous to go to a meeting at this time, but i may someday. :)

20. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Don't be too nervous darkknight, we're an eclectic bunch no doubt...but we are also pretty "mellow" at times. Plus, we have great insane-asylum stories we're just dying to share. Right, Zar? :D

OK...so it was a bad pun.

21. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    8-} @ YJ

DK, we are truly the most eclectic FF in all of Star Wars! If you decide to join us at a meeting, we would love to have you.

22. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    ? What did I do? ?[face_plain]

23. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Yeah, what did he do!?

24. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Welcome DarkKnight, I haven't gone to a meeting too, so its ok.

25. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    YoungJedi11 wrote: ? What did I do? ?[face_plain]

Ya gotta remember she is insane so sometimes she just responds to people other than who she meant to. It was just another demonstration of her insanity :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.