main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL New Member

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Ehmon, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Ehmon

Darth_Ehmon Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2003
    Hi, my name is Braden Boe and I have just moved to Orlando from Iowa. I am attending FullSail University to recieve an Associate Degree in Film. My love of Star Wars is one the main reason that I am studying filmmaking. I would like to join the Orlando FanForce. Will the Fanforce be present at the upcoming Collectocon? I will be attending the convention. Talk to you later.

2. jedirandALL

jedirandALL Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2003
    hey I'm the second newest memeber behind you,
    how do you like fullsail? I almost went there for computer animation.
    I'm going to collectocon on Saturday, I'm trying to get there early to be in and out.
    Good to have you here
    Randall

3. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Im fairly new myself. Ill be at Collect O Con both days. Might help a friend run one of his booths. Ill be in costume as well.

Dale

4. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Hey there! We've been getting new members alot recentley. So welcoem to the 2nd slowest forums on the net! Pull up a chair, grab a beer, pop in a Star Wars movie, we're glad to have you all aboard! If you want to know aout the meetings, I can, unfortunaitley, not tell you anything about them, due to the fact that I have never been able to attend one. But fear not, I shall attend one someday. I am hoping to be able to be at the collect-o-con. I hope you are enjoying your film education. Maybe you could help us make a fanfilm. We've been taling about it, and some people have ideas... maybe you could help us.

Welcome Aboard,
    -Anthony

5. Darth_Ehmon

Oct 26, 2003
    Yes, I would be very interested in helping in a Fanfilm. Like mention in the other posting I have the tech to do so. I have a digital Camera, we can shoot the movie, edit it and add FX, and burn right to DVD. We should plan a meeting to discuss this.

6. askywalker98

Apr 18, 2003
    What kind of hardware/software are you using? please oh please dont be a mac lover...

7. Darth_Ehmon

Oct 26, 2003
    No, I am not a Mac lover. I use Adobe Premier and Photoshop.

8. DarthChuckMc

DarthChuckMc Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2003
    Hi all.

I'm not "new" here. I'm just not very "active". I do most of my online ramblings on SSGs forums.
    I'd like to attend a FF meeting. I 'm usually off every Thursday, and every other weekend...like this one...Collect-O-Con bound :D

Anyway, I'm Chuck...or as I'm known everywhere else DarthChuckMc.

...about me: 31 years old, male, born right here in Orlando, father of two, pre-divorced...STAR WARS FAN.

That's me in a nutshell.

9. askywalker98

Apr 18, 2003
    Welcome Chuck! And thank God that your not a mac lover, Adobe forever! It looks like we've got quite alot of people suddenley starting to join, this is wonderful!

10. Darth_Ehmon

Oct 26, 2003
    If so many of us are going to Collectocon some of us could meet at the convetion. Anyone have ideas about this?

11. jedirandALL

jedirandALL Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2003
    I'd meet up with some folks, I'm going on Saturday probably early

12. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Im going dressed in my Jedi costume, and probably helping out a friend run booth.

Dale

13. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Welcome everybody. Hope you can attend the meetings, but no matter, definitely hope to see you around these boards some. Chuck, have I seen you on TOS boards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.