main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN new member

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by iwannabeajedi21, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwannabeajedi21

iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2004
    hi i name is jim. i am originally from louisville, tn. however, for the last 4 years i have been in medical school. the first 2 years i lived in erie, pa, and then moved to clearwater, fl, for my clinical rotations. i will be graduating from medical school the first week in june and will be moving home that week as well to start my residency at ut medical center. i have been a star wars fan for a long time. i have seen the new movie twice already, and i will probably see it about 5 times total. i also enjoy collecting and will be attending the star wars festival at mgm studios in orlando florida next weekend. i am interested in joining the fan club and would like to be as active as my job will allow. when is the june meeting? how many members are there? does anyone make costumes, as i am interested in having one made for me..perhaps a jedi outfit or storm trooper.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Hey Jim, nice to meet you!

It sounds like you are keeping yourself pretty busy, so you should come to one of our meetings and take it easy for a while. We do have a few costumers in the group, so if you were looking to get some robes or armor they might be able to get you pointed in the right direction. I am going to put up the June meeting information soon, so check it out and come join us if you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.