main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL New Member !

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wolfix, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfix

Wolfix Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    "Han Solo.. I'm Captain of the Millennium Falcon.. Chewie here tells me you're looking for passage to the Alderaan system." ;)

Hey all, my name is Daniel Clark. 23 years old and I live outside of Jacksonville in Callahan. Been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I moved here to Florida about 2 years ago, sadly I've made no friends in my time here :_| . But I have a feeling that's about to change! [face_laugh]
    I had always wanted to join a club such as this one but for some reason never attempted to do so. That all changed when the Jax 501st went to the Jax Zoo for the diabetes walk. I work there as a train driver and was super surprised to see a legion of Storm Troopers walking around.
    Thanks to a friend of mine named Tony whom knows Gina aka Mira Nova from college, he got me all the info I needed to join up. [face_peace]
    I can't wait to hang out with everyone! I'm glad to meet so many people with the same interests as my own! Most of all Star wars!
    My wife is also a Star wars fanatic, I believe the two of us will be a great addition to the Jax 501st!
    I must admit, being a newbie and all, I don't have any great costumes. I can probably re-create one of Han Solo's duds, but I don't know how you guys would feel about a smuggler in the midst of Jedi and Troopers.
    Han was my favorite as a kid, I later understood the ways of the force and took a favoring of Luke, with the new triliogy out I'm really digging Obi-Wan.
    Well, it's nice to meet all of you and hope to see you real soon!

"Hoegy Religions and Ancient Weapons are no match for a good Blaster at your side Kid."

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. If you want to join the elite 501st Legion you need to contact them at www.FL501st.com.

3. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Good to see you! We do non-costuming stuff too. You welcome to come to anything! Smuggler or not! hehe

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Welcome Daniel! We could definitely use a Han Solo around here :) .

5. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    If there's room enough for a bounty hunter, there's plenty left for spice runner!

6. Wolfix

Wolfix Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    Hey thanks everyone!

Glad to hear that I'm welcome to the party. I can't wait to start hanging out with everyone!

7. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Anytime man. Jaxanakin and I temporarily live up in Kingsland for a couple more months. We aren't too far from you. Let us know if you and your wife ever want to meet up just to hang out.

8. Wolfix

Wolfix Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    Thanks! That would be great, yea I think Kingsland is only about 20 or so miles from here. I have to take you up on that offer soon! :)

9. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    hey welcome to the fan force :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.