main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Voider, May 4, 2015.

1. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Hi! I'm a new member on this boards and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a longtime Star Wars fan. I watched the OT and TPM on VHS during the late 90s / early 00s and watched AOTC and ROTS in the cinema. I'm a fan of both the PT and OT and I like TCW too. I never read an EU novel or comic, but I collected the Official Star Wars Fact File during its original run, so I have at least some knowlegde of that part of Star Wars. But I'm very interested in the new canon material, maybe I pick something up. I've lurked this forum since last summer, and finally decided to join today on Star Wars Day. Please excuse me if my English is not always correct, I'm from Germany and hope to improve it by talking with you fellow fans. :)

2. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015
    May the forth be with you, good to see a new member here.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Guten Tag, Darth_Voider (and that is the extent of my Deutsche). Welcome aboard. Let us know if you need any navigation assistance or run into any issues... otherwise go get involved and have a grand time. Cheers.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  4. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Thanks, Chorus. I have a question: As a new user, I'm a Jedi Youngling at the moment. When will I be a Jedi Padawan or one of the higher "ranks"?

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    THIS is easier than explaining it in different words.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome

Always good to see another Fan of TCW.