main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New Member!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by KingInTheNorth13, May 14, 2016.

1. KingInTheNorth13

KingInTheNorth13 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2016
    Hey everyone, I'm new here so I thought it'd be best if I introduced myself. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I was just a little kid, but it was only recently that I really started getting invested in the franchise. I've never read any of the expanded universe, but I've been reading a lot of the recently published books and comics. I also watch Star Wars Rebels, mainly because Ahsoka and Rex, two of my favorite characters from my childhood, are in it.

My favorite movie is easily Empire Strikes Back, and my favorite characters is Obi-Wan. Other favorite characters would include Ahsoka, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Han, Rey, Leia, Captain Rex, and Yoda.

Anyways, I'm excited to get to know these forums. None of my friends are interested in Star Wars, or at least to the same level I am, so I figured I'd find a place to talk about it haha.

Also, as you may have figured out from my username, I'm a big Game of Thrones fan as well.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the community. :) Let us know if you need help finding anything.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi!!! What a nice collection of favorite characters you have ;) a good blend. There are discussion subforums and fanfiction and fanart. As for Rex and Ahsoka, it would be cool if you ever decided to write a story about them. [face_batting]

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome aboard! :)

It sounds like that you'll find many like-minded people around and for sure some of the same or even higher level (yep, higher is always possible ;) ). Just take a look around and don't miss to check out, if there's a local FanForce group at your area, because then you can meet some people living close to you on- and offline, if you want. :)

Enjoy your stay :)

5. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Greetings!
    I also would pick Ep. 5 as my favorite film... :) I share your frustration with not having friends who like Star Wars. But consider yourself a friend to us! If you're interested in joining a faction, we have a Sith one and a Jedi one in the EUC. I belong to the Sith faction so if that's your interest, contact me with any questions and I'll see what I can do! There's lots more to do on here though if those don't interest you! Can't wait to see you around!

6. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Hello there youngling! Yes most people I know r just casual fans.