main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by mablt, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mablt

mablt Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    I just stumbled across you guys. I'm an obsessed SW collector and fan, I live in Las Vegas, and wondered if you need another group member? (I have no experience with this sort of threaded chat board so forgive me if I err.)

2. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Welcome and there is always room for more!

3. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Mablt, our first meeting is this (April 6th) Saturday, details can be found here.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6275618&replies=0

4. Admiral_Dodonna

Admiral_Dodonna Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    I stumbled onto this board, while surfing Force.net. Nice to know there are locals around here to post.

5. mablt

mablt Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    A meeting, cool. But boy do you live out there - almost to the Jungland Wastes. Can I offer to bring anything like food/drink/beer/wine/cheese dip? And howabout Star Wars wise? Are you guys/gals figure collectors? Do you all have the new AOTC figures? Is show and tell a scheduled activity? I see some RPG fans in the group.

6. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    admiral, join our meeting this Saturday!!!!! Details are here http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6275618&replies=0

Mablt, I dont really collect the figures but would love to see the new Episode II ones you have. Bring anything Star Wars you want to! It's all good! And food/drink is cool but better not bring booze since there are underage people attending this meeting.

BTW that reminds me Darth Raith and his lovely wife Lady_Obi-Wan are poor Star Wars fans and I have no idea how long this meeting will last. So if you want snackies you must bring some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.