main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Nakta_Ga-mat, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Hello everyone,

I am very soon planning on moving to Colorado Springs and wanted to start things off right by making new alliances with fellow followers of the "Living Force." I am an avid Star Wars Fanatic and have been since birth

My real name is Joshua and I'm moving from a small city in Kentucky. Despite the stereotypes, I am not, nor have I ever been a "Redneck."

My user name derives from one of my favorite movies outside of the Star Wars Saga, called "The Fifth Element." One of the main characters in the movie uses the phrase which translates to "Never without my permission."

I am excited to become part of a collection of fans like this. I hope to be a wanted/valued part of this group.

Thanks to all...Nakta_Ga-mat

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    welcome to our group , we are definatly a rowdy bunch.
    wil you be in colorado before the atoc release?

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Hey, welcome to the group. We're always looking for new members and we'd be happy to welcome you with open arms. We have a variety of tastes. We have those who like games, those who like prop building/costume building, the collector's group, those who like to do graphics, and even a group that's putting together a fan film. So whatever you like, I'm sure there are at least 2 other people with your interests. There are a few CS'ers down there. Like Jedi Girl of Corellia, JediDragon, Faceplant. We get together and have a great time. Welcome to the club. :)

EDIT: and by the way, we know you're not a redneck, we aren't judgemental, we're all equally geeks

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad to have you aboard. We do have a CSprings chapter of the RMFF, w/ faceplant, JediGirlofCorellia & JediDragon. As a matter of fact they are currently setting up for a June Meeting in the Springs, we hope you can make it.

Take a look around we have lots of stuff going on right now. And, if you'll be here for the AOTC premiere, PM our fearless leader kitarusapien for details on the event we're participating in.

Hope to see you soon!

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Welcome, Redne*...Oops! LOL!!!! Just kiddin' with ya, Gmat! Gotta induct ya somehow....now ya'll just kik yur heels up and get comfy....look around, take yur time, get acquainted and just relax.....CAUSE TOMORROW YUR GONNA POST UNTIL YER FINGERS BLEED!!!!!! Yur one of the RMFF now, boopy! We run, and give chase like a wild pack of WolfHounds, and the othe FF stags flee from us like Bambi from a ragin' forest-fire! LOL!!!! If ya got any questions, let me kno, bro! WELCOME, war-dog!

6. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Yes, that's our leader...and he's the mellow one.

7. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
  8. darth-jar

darth-jar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    Yes. Our leader is mellow and subdued. :p

Welcome to or mighty group!

9. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome, Just be careful you don't get swept away and lost by our enthusiasm! :D

10. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    welcome! Don't let us scare you away, no matter what anybody else says we are all mentally healthy. well, except for maybe chunk :p

11. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm ok we could afford my medication this month.

12. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    I would hope so...bacon's not that expensive, bro!

13. vperozo

vperozo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Welcome, make yourself at home and stay a while. :D

14. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Welcome, look around and you'll find out what fanatics we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I lived in Kentucky before!!! In Ft. Knox! But I was only four years old :D

Hehe... any ways, WELCOME! and I'm glad we've got another CSer here!

You can join us on hours long road trips into Denver, while we get hoplessly lost looking for a restuarant that's on the other side of town... ;)

16. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001

was-sap-on-ing Nakta_Ga-mat
    good to meet you .

i would like to live in fort knox

17. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    fish!!!

Contrary to what they are telling you, I'm not in the Springs. I'm on Peterson AFB [face_devil] .

LMAO @ # 27!!!

27.) You wonder why Luke and Leia never got married.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.