main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq New Members Check in Here! Mos Alba Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Nov 1, 2003.

1. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Actually Propgeek, my whole Harley obssesion has to do with Harley Quinn of the famed Batman comics. Check out the cool pic in my profile. Although, I do think it would be cool to own a bike. A girl who owns her own bike is hot. But I wouldn't mind just a ride on one.[face_praying]

2. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Harley Quinn, ok! You can easily see how I got "Harley cutie" out of your screen name, right Sonia? And I apologize for thinking you might've been connected with Starley Creepison. No comparison! Actually, I now think I know who Starley Warrison is, and he's not even one of us! But the whole thing was a joke, after all. Now I've got to apologize to that guy in the beat up Ford Galaxie that I followed around all last night. (JK)

3. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    I did mean it to come out that way. You know, sort of a play on words and letters;)

4. GarraKun

GarraKun Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2005
    Greetings Shannon! [:D]

5. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Well hello, name is Robert. Little background here; just about finished with a sandtrooper set, live in Las Cruces (aka middle of no where), and lookin forward to meeting this fine group of people. Anywho, it's nice to be here.

6. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hey, Robert, Welcome!

Most of us are off the boards attending Albuquerque's 37th Bubonicon literary convention...
    I rcvd an email from a guy named Steve down there in Cruces a few months back who was working on Stormtrooper armor... do you know of him?

Have you joined up with the 501st?
    By posting here, you are automatically a member of New Mexico's local 501st squad, the Dewback Ridge Squad... http://www.nm501st.com ....

Thanks!
    Ken
    TK-166

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Welcome!! Always nice to have more armor in the group. This group kicks a**!

8. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Don't know any other Troopers down here, probably will soon though. Just sent an email getting the 501st reg going.

9. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
  10. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Glad you're here, Robert! Say, if you join the 501st, we'll only be one more set of armor shy of qualifying for a new garrison! If you want to post a pic of yourself in your dirty armor, send it to me, and I'll host it for you: gregmoss@msn.com.

11. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Thanks Prop, I'll get it to you as soon as I can. How did the event go last night, anyone?

12. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Robert, after you get pix into the 501st, can you send them both to me as well so i can get them onto the Dewback Ridge website mwembers page?

thanks
    Ken

13. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Hey DirtyOx, nice to have you onboard here. Don't be too scared by us, we're all a little strange.

14. TK-Aegis

TK-Aegis Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2005
    Hail!

Already posted in the Mountain Garrison forums and I am shocked by how much forum activity there is there... I like it!

Cutting to the chase... My name is Jason Busher and I'm from Waianae, Hawaii and for some reason im going to school at the New Mexico Military Insititue in Roswell. The experience so far might be the equivalent of moving from Naboo to Tatooine. Beyond that, I purchased and assembled a full set of TK armor over the summer in commemoration of RotS and have been wearing it ever since.

You all seem like a great group of people and I hope to meet some of you at one of the up and coming events.

15. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hey, Jason, welcome to the fastest growing 501st group in the galaxy!

I've got a nephew-in-law going to NMMI, Charlie High, maybe you'll run into him....

Send me the pix of your armor and I'll get you added to the Dewback Ridge Squad members page...
    send to tk166@bladeseller.com

Thanks!

16. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Jason!

I am glad you are here! You have found the greatest group of people.....You just missed the Bubonicon this past weekend....but we have lots of upcoming events to get involved in! Once again...WELCOME!!!!

Jess

17. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003

Just a word of advice, Jason. You might want to finally change out of your armor and underarmor. It might reek a bit.

[face_laugh]

Seriously, though, like I said over at the MG boards, welcome! Welcome to the best FanForce chapter around! I know I said that about the Mountain Garrison, too, but I'm serious about it here. These folks know how to have fun. And when we're not busy exploding with glee, we're imploding with our combined pyschoses!

Hope you can make it up to Albuquerque one of these days, or even over to Las Cruces for the Southern New Mexico FanForce!

18. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Geez. When I joined Mos Alba, we were letting the new members find that out the hard way! :D

Anyway, welcome Jason!

19. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    welcome to all new members. enjoy!

20. hotwheels

hotwheels Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2005
    Hi, my name is Michelle. I met you guys at Century Rio. It was cool getting to know everyone.

21. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Welcome Michelle!!

Which day were you at the Rio? Jump in and start posting!!!

Jess

22. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Michelle? At Century Rio? When was this? I'm just drawing blanks - but that's not unheard of! [face_laugh]

Welcome aboard, Michelle!

23. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Welcome Michelle!!!

24. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Welcome TK Aegis & Hotwheels!!!!

Glad you found us!

TK Aegis: I believe we have a member in Roswell that we can put you in touch with who also has armor as well....hmmm..at this rate, we may need an Eastern NM garrison!

Hotwheels: Welcome Michelle! (cool name BTW ;)). I also can't remember much of that evening at Rio - along with not being able to see much in armor and the general craziness of that evening...but nonetheless, WELCOME!!!

Michelle/Wook

25. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Welcome Jason and Michelle.