Abq New Members Check in Here! Mos Alba Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Nov 1, 2003.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
  2. DarthJen91 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Lyz, Mychael, and Teresa. :)
  3. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Teresa! I believe I met you at the bowling alley as well - lucky you for getting sucked into this madness.

We would love the opportunity to do something for the Children's Hospital. We've tried setting something up in the past, but never to fruition, so any insider help would be fantastic! Let us know if there's anything we need to do to get a visit to Carrie Tingley going.

Michelle/Wook (Backup Boba Fett last Saturday)
  4. Darth_Firebird Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone. My name is Greg and I just joined up finally after talking to a few people from MySpace.com. Well, wondering where the name came from. I love Star Wars and I love Pontiac Firebirds! So there you are, Super Dork here added the two together! lol. Anyways, looking to talking with new people and hopefully getting to know alot of new people as well! Got alot more info in my profile otherwise I would just be rehashing the same stuff and probably boring everyone again! Talk to ya later!
  5. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Greg!
    I shot you a PM earlier....glad you are here!!! Will we see you tomorrow?

Jess
  6. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    welcome Darth Firebird!

Glad you dropped by! Hopefully you can make it to our meeting tomorrow at 2pm at Ten Pins Bowling in Rio Rancho - we'd love to see a new face!

Anyway, if there's anything we can help you with as far as the madness that is Fan Force, drop either me, Bob (BrotherHalo) or Gecko (see he's already PM'd you) a line..... :)
  7. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Firebird!! Sit back and enjoy the show, that is the Mos Alba Fan Force.
  8. Grigori_Rasputin Jedi Padawan

9. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, please don't go! We'll eat you up, we love you so!
  10. Dread_Pirate_Roxby Jedi Padawan

Hello, hello! Glad to be here. Why not enjoy me? I do.
  11. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    I disappear for a weekend, and come back to find a lot of new members. Welcome to the group everyone.
  12. servent78 Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. Darth_Firebird Jedi Padawan

Wow, thanks for the big welcome all! Dang, I feel at home now!!!!!!! Sorry I wasent able to make it out to the meeting you guys had at Ten Pins, especially since it is more or less down the street from me. I live on the westside of Rio Rancho on top of the hill. Anyways, just had some higher priorities to take care of. Will try to come out to the next one but either way, I wont stay a stranger for too long!
  14. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO MANY NEW PEOPLE!!! WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!!! I've been AWOL for so long! I'm LadyNaberrie or Lindsey! ^-^ SO glad to see so many new people!
  15. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Lady N Welcome back!!!

And hey Greg!

Just so you know...we bowl every Sunday at Ten Pins! we start showing up around 2:40pm and we start bowling at 3pm...come on by!

Jess

16. Darth_Firebird Jedi Padawan

Wooooo Hoooooo, every Sunday huh? That simplifies everything! well, will definately be stopping by somtime!
  17. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Greetings,

I am Jacer Mardu. You may call me Jace. I'm new here. Have read up a little bit on the in's and outs. I hope to join up with Mos Alba people. My costume is Obi-Wanish. I've been a fan of SW since I was 7. I love the roleplaying and costume making. Last year I was a predator. I've been working on the costume for 2 years off and on and this year I decided to shelf it and be a Jedi. Before I new it I had a pretty cool looking costume. I'm not sure but I believe it falls in the canon category. Looking forward to meeting some fans like me and and I would love to do an event. How can I contribute?

Jace Mardu
  18. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Jace, welcome!

I'm the one who sent you here after you emailed from the Mos Alba webpage, nice to see you in here!

Jess can tell you about the Rebel Legion where you can become a member with your Obi-wan costume....
  19. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    WELCOME JACE!!!!

I am so glad you stopped by! How did you find us? If you need anything...just hollar!!

Shoot me a PM for the RL stuff!

Jess
  20. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
  21. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks to all for the welcome! Sure are a warm group! Looking forward to meeting some of you! I saw some of you in costume at the Symphonic Star Wars event. That was really cool! :))
  22. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I live in the foothills of the Sandias. Just off of Juan Tabo. Are most of you local to the Albuquerque area?
  23. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes we are....WESTSIDE here!!!
  24. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Speak for yourself, Jess. :D

I live smack in the middle of Albuquerque.
  25. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Propgeek is homeless. I live in the drainage ditch on the Tanoan Golf Course. I figure if I'm bumming it, I may as well do it in style. They haven't caught me yet, and if they do, I just whip out a golf club and act like I'm driving the tenth. (Just kidding of course). Maybe we can carpool, bro. RR's a long honking way and gas is soooo expensive! I'm at Eubank and Academy.

Come join us tomorrow.

PM me if you wanna carpool.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie