main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA New Members Check in Here! Ver. 2.0

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Wussup everyone, just moved back to San Diego from Las Vegas

....Dude I missed this place....

Anyway I was part of the henderson fanforce and am an avid Galaxies Player. Just wanted to say hi.....hi.

Its good to see SD represented, i look foreward to doing some of these events with you all.

2. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Welcome back to SD Inaen!
    Why ever did you leave? :D

We're a very active little group so I'm sure we'll be doing something that you can make it to. Check out our calendar as well as some of the more recent threads for things we're doing through the end of the year. We already have a booking for February as well.

Hope to get the chance to meet you soon.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome back! Did you get a chance to go to the Las Vegas Comic Con last month? How was that?

4. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Welcome back Inaen! We hope to see you at our upcoming events!

5. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hoooray! Another new member.

Welcome back to San Diego! We're a pretty active bunch, so there will be plenty of events for you to join in. Henderson's loss is our gain. :D

6. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    welcome to san diego!

7. EMK

EMK Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Hi everyone!

Recently, due to work I'm splitting my time between OC(Irvine) and SD. I'm originally from LA and currently I work too much :( What's worse is I work with people who do NOT like any Sci-fi and Fantasy!! So it's nice to know that there are others out there who share my love of Star Wars no matter if I'm in OC/LA/SD ! eek,, i just went off-topic!

Anyhow, I can't wait to meet ya'll soon !

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Glad to have you with us, we can use more women in our club... too much testosterone around here. ;)

9. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Hey! :mad: What's that supposed to mean?

Anyways I do agree we need more women in the club. [face_mischief]

10. lyra_silver

lyra_silver Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2003
    It was very nice to meet you all last night. I found out about you guys at my first comic-con in July. Can't wait for next year.... already working on my costumes.
    Sorry no Star Wars theme. I'll be the angel stripper(Andora from Broken halos) and Claire from Faust another day.

Hope to bring my son, Stu, to your next movie get together. I think he'll enjoy it. He's the reason I got into Star wars. He'd watch Star Wars, Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi all day long as a little guy. I fell in love with Han and became a fan of the whole story. My first 2 tattoos were Star Wars related.

Thanks to everyone for being so nice. Linda, you have a beatiful home. I'm terrible with names, but someday I hope I can get everybody straight. Thanks again for having me and my niece.

linda

11. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Claire from Faust? :eek:

<Keanu>Whoa</Keanu>.

12. lyra_silver

Dec 21, 2003
    She's so sexy and evil. How could I resist?

13. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Another Linda? Sorry we already have one. You'll have to change your name.

8-}

14. lyra_silver

Dec 21, 2003
    You can call me by one of my horrible nicknames....mango,bink or kitten, if you really need to. But I might ignore you.
    kidding.

15. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Welcome to the group!
    I wasn't at the party last night so I didn't get a chance to meet you but I'm sure I will soon.

16. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome again Linda! I am used to having to call other people Linda, because my whole life I've been surrounded by other Lindas. In every class at school there was at least one other Linda and often there were three. Lots of my kids friend's have mothers named Linda too... it was just a popular name to name girls in the 60s/70s.

17. AugieBenDoggie

AugieBenDoggie Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2003
    Hey folks!
    This is my first posting on this board and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mike (I've also been called Michael and Micky in other clubs, but Mike is fine.) I've already attended a couple events, starting with the Oct meeting, and I'd love to do more!

BTW- That was a terrific Christmas party!

18. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hi Mike!

We can always use another member named "Mike", we only have two at the moment. ;)

19. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Welcome Mike!

20. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome another Mike! Glad you liked the party. We'll have to have one this summer when the pool gets completed... maybe by then I'll have figured out how to work the TV upstairs. ;)

21. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Hello, Mike! Welcome!

22. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    welcome

23. jacen66

jacen66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2004
    Howdy all,
    My name is Matt and I have been a SW fan from a young age when my father took me to the Ep5 opening. I have been to every openig night scence then, even the special edition openings. I meet a few of you at the Ep II opening and wanted to get involved, but did not get around to it. I spend many hours a week playing SW Galaxies. I am on the flurry server and I go by the name of Mateo if any of you are on that server. Well thats about it for now, thanks for having me.

24. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome Matt! Will you be able to make the meeting this Sunday at GameLords?

25. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Welcome Matt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.