main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho New Members Post Here- We Want to Hear From You!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Howdy all you new members out there! The New Boise Order is always thrilled to welcome new members, and here's our chance to all get aquainted and just catch up and find out about one another. We're looking forward to hearing from all of you on this thread and May the Force be with you all!!!

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, then. I'm posting here. :D.

Name's Sunny, I live in Boise. *Duh* All essentials are on my bio. Been a fan since Episode 1. *Dad wouldn't let me watch Star Wars before then.* Been a member here for...who knows how long, but I wasn't aware Boise had a fan unit until QUIGONJINN02, by coincedence, informed me. Very thankful. Anyhoo, just thought'd I'd say hi to all, glad to be here and all that, and I'm gonna be keeping an eye out.

I guess that's it. ;P

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Great to hear from you! I'm so glad you made your way here and I can't believe you've been floating around on theforce.net and we didn't even know! Well, you mentioned in your PM that you would probably miss our meeting this month, but no worries. Like I said, there's more than enough time to get caught up through all the different special events we do! Thanks and great to have you with us!

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I'm going to try and keep this circulating near the top of the page...thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.