Bloom, IN New members POST here,

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    This thread will be for any new members and for anyone that just want sto say hi.
    Eric
  2. Bip Jedi Padawan

Hi, im Bip, Greedo shot first, Episode 3 was the best one, and hayden christenson was the best actor in the entire series.
  3. Bip Jedi Padawan

Oh none of thats true btw.
  4. havok72 Jedi Padawan

Hi,

My name is Chris Martens. My name user name is from reading X Factor back in the day. I collect Star Wars, Transformers, and GI Joe. My favorite item in the collection is a Data East Star Wars pinball. It needs a little work, but it works fairly well. My favorite Star Wars movie is Empire. Other favorite movies include Raiders of the Lost Ark, Last Crusade, LOTR movies, The new Batman movies, and the new Star Trek. Feel free to add me as friend on Facebook. Martensca@yahoo.com is my email for Facebook.
  5. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Chris & Bip
    So sorry , I dint ask anything about you guys at Saturday meeting.
    Glad you both posted.

Chris, I enjoy everything you listed as well. Especially 80's Joe. My favorite Star Wars /Movie is A New Hope
  6. togruta4u Jedi Padawan

Hello all. Courtney here. I chose my board name because, well....I like togurtas. Especially, Shaak'ti and Ahsoka (from The Clone Wars). I was introduced into Star Wars by my husband, RC. I enjoy being able to get together with the other members of the Hoosier Alliance and talking about Star Wars and other related topics. Hope to talk to some of you in the future.

Courtney
    (Togruta4u)
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great to have you ...um Courtney was it? LOL
    Really, Im glad you sign up Cortney. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.