main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Members

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Any new Jedi Order Members please post here

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Hi, I am a new member in waiting. E-mailed Chris and he told me how to join. My name is Kent Heath and I live in Bettendorf,IA. My screen name is UluUlix form Boba Fett Crossfire. My more common screenname is lliskofu2 and regular e-mail is lliskofu2@aol.com

3. qcjediGame

qcjediGame Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2002
    Hello all. I'm a new member my name is Ryan Erling, and I live in Long Grove, Ia. I've gone to a couple of the Jedi Order things with John. Chris and Steve asked me to join so here I am.

4. TheMatador

TheMatador Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    Ole! i am TheMatador! i have not been invited to join as of this time, but the running of the bulls will start soon so thats all right. hopefully when that is over i will be invited into your hallowed halls - with the llamas. Ole!

5. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    new members coming!

6. Kville-21B

Kville-21B Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2003
    I am requesting to join. My name is Clyde Grady and i am in Knoxville, IL - about one hour down I74.
    My user name is Kville-21B.
    Looking forward to being part of the order.

7. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I just love the smell of a growing fanforce in the morning.

8. GarbageChuteFlyboy

GarbageChuteFlyboy Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Would enjoy being a part of the group, but live down around Bloomington/Normal and haven't made it up to the QCA (my old stomping grounds). So, since I haven't met the "must attend at least one meeting" requirement, it looks like I'll have to enjoy from afar....

9. tyr_9204

tyr_9204 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    Good day ladies and gentlemen. I would like to apply for membership seeings how I do meet the attending one meeting requirement. Zacks wedding and episode 2 premiere (12:05 line). My name is gary, and I am a rpg fan as well as a techie. I appreciate all the warm welcomings from everyone and hope to see you all in the future.

Sincerely
    The guy with the tools

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.