main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new members!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by TI1420, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey y'all-

I'd like to welcome two SW fans new to Lubbock- Chance, from Portland via Hobbs, and Rebecca from Arkansas.

With these two new folks, and the fact that I haven't met any of the other locals yet, and with it being summer and all, I am hoping to get us together soon.

Post your thoughts for a July gathering of Lubbock area SW fans here, or email me at bullseyetie@yahoo.com

I really hope to ahve an actual meeting of the Lubbock SW fans sooner rather than later.

Also, if any of you plan on going to the Science Spectrum anytime soon, email or PM me and I'll hook you up! I'd like to meet you and say hi!

Regards,

Ian the TIE fighter pilot

2. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Hello everyone! I just thought that I would drop in and introduce myself.
    I just moved to Lubbock a week ago from Fayetteville, Arkansas, where I attended the University of Arkansas and just graduated with my B.S. in Earth Sciences with a minor in Geology.
    I am really into Vertebrate Paleontology (specifically dinosaurs) and have been a Star Wars fan pretty much since birth. My dad brought me up with it, as well as many other sci-fi/adventure shows/movies.
    I will be attending Tech in the Fall and untill then just hanging out. I think getting together sometime would be great! I would love to meet some other SW fans in the area! If you would like to get together sometime, email me at dinosaur_chick@hotmail.com.
    Till then, MTFBWY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.