main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN New members

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MrMojoRisin, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Allright guys, let's get this forum going. I've posted links to it over at the TSWCG, and have told friends about it. I think this is a great group to have and don't want to see it slow down. Let's promote it.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    So when is the next meeting?

3. MrMojoRisin

Jun 20, 2005
    Good question. What's a date that's good for everybody?

4. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    It seems like the only people posting lately is mojo, myself and rose. What happened to all of you that were coming this summer, most I regrettably didn't get to meet? Just because the movie is over doesn't mean we should give up on our Knoxville fanforce.

I have such happy memories of fan force. I remember my first meeting, I walked in and met James (miss you man, I hope your current endevor is going well) and all of these nice people that liked star wars as much and even more than I. I was totally accepted even though I was from another state. I have made life-long friendships and memories from this group. We even held a meeting in the dark because the power was out!

I don't want this post to seem like I am chastising, its not meant to be. I just don't want to see such a great group with a wonderful fanbase to die. I have seen this happen not just to ff groups, but to other groups as well. I always wondered if there were people out there as freaky as me when it came to star wars, and I found you guys, thanks for all the memories, lets make a future!

5. MrMojoRisin

Jun 20, 2005
    I agree, that's why I want to take it over, I think I can jump start it, or at least I'm going to try. I would love to see it grow. I'll try to get more members and get the meetings going again. Maybe have contests, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.