1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

New members

Discussion in 'Knoxville, TN' started by MrMojoRisin, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojoRisin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Allright guys, let's get this forum going. I've posted links to it over at the TSWCG, and have told friends about it. I think this is a great group to have and don't want to see it slow down. Let's promote it.
  2. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    So when is the next meeting?
  3. MrMojoRisin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good question. What's a date that's good for everybody?
  4. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    It seems like the only people posting lately is mojo, myself and rose. What happened to all of you that were coming this summer, most I regrettably didn't get to meet? Just because the movie is over doesn't mean we should give up on our Knoxville fanforce.

I have such happy memories of fan force. I remember my first meeting, I walked in and met James (miss you man, I hope your current endevor is going well) and all of these nice people that liked star wars as much and even more than I. I was totally accepted even though I was from another state. I have made life-long friendships and memories from this group. We even held a meeting in the dark because the power was out!

I don't want this post to seem like I am chastising, its not meant to be. I just don't want to see such a great group with a wonderful fanbase to die. I have seen this happen not just to ff groups, but to other groups as well. I always wondered if there were people out there as freaky as me when it came to star wars, and I found you guys, thanks for all the memories, lets make a future!
  5. MrMojoRisin Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree, that's why I want to take it over, I think I can jump start it, or at least I'm going to try. I would love to see it grow. I'll try to get more members and get the meetings going again. Maybe have contests, etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.