main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO [New Midwest RSAs] Passing of the bansaber

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Long long ago, in a
    galaxy far, far away?

PINK
    FIVE

The Rebel Alliance?s destruction of the
    DEATH STAR? made Luke Skywalker?
    a hero throughout the galaxy?

But many other untrained pilots also
    risked their lives in that fateful battle?

[The screen suddenly cuts from the ship scene to an announcer desk with a shiny protocol droid making an announcement]

We interrupt this regularly scheduled fan film to bring you an important announcement. The MidWest Region is experiencing a change in officers on patrol. mirax80 and Drk Father1 have been mysteriously replaced by Earwen_Lightrider and jedi_runya. These two will be taking on the duties as your Regional RSAs. So please pester them with any board issues you may have.

[scene cuts to a reporter standing next to the two new RSAs]

I?m here with Natalie [Earwen_Lightrider] and Christina [jedi_runya] to give you more details on this breaking news.

Seems Natalie was previously the RSA in the Pacific and has recently moved into our region. Her Fan Force experience dates back to 2004 when she helped found the Spokantina, a great group of people in Spokane, WA. She enjoys working with all sorts of people, likes making new friends, and is proud to be called a geek. She now resides in Madison, WI and is getting to know the patrons of the Mad Ison Cantina.

Christina is the current CR from St. Louis, MO. She has been involved with Fan Force for 4 years and has worked hard gathering other obsessed SW fans together since moving to St. Louis in 2003. She loves meeting new people, working on computers and playing on the net all through the night.

We now open up our broadcast to questions and comments from those standing by. This sector should be advised that jedi_runya is the main contact for this sector.

2. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Congrats to you both!!!

I wonder who we can get to do something to get a 24 hr ban so Christina can wield the ban saber for the first time. I'm too chicken. [face_chicken]
    LOL!

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
  4. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I know what she keeps under her bed!!!!

[face_laugh] :D [face_beatup]

... oh geeze - please don't hit me!

5. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I have something hidden under my bed? :eek: I wish I had a couple of things... :p

6. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    You did NOT just leave that post there for me to respond to.....

I could make a really crude comment about the things under my bed, but then you'd have to whip out that bansaber.[face_whistling]

7. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I left it there, just for you Amy. LOL

8. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Do we need to bring this up at the Friday chat? LOL!

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    This makes me curious as to what some of you have under your bed. The underneath of mine isn't exciting.

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Right now there are a lot of dust bunnies...lol. It is what I want, that is in question... :p

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Lots of cat toys under mine at the moment. Including some nontraditional cat toys (misc socks, things they pull out of the trash, whole rolls of TP, you name it).

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I just have another bed under my bed :p

13. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Actually, the underneath of my bed is pretty darn scary! Kids toys, clothing, and kids books. My kids like to play on my bed at night and I read to them almost every school night. When I tell them to clean up at bed time I think they just shove it all under the bed and wait for me to clean. It's like Christmas when I clean under my bed. LOL!!!

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Sounds like fun.

The only thing exciting I've ever found under my bed was my cat once :p and that was years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.