main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq NEW Mos Alba webpage...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    I have created the start of the Mos Alba webpage hosted on RedLor.com ( at least for now)

http://www.redlor.com/~mosalba/

I also put on the page some of the logos that were talked about at the meeting, with the lighter blue.

There is also a email that goes along with the website... mosalba@redlor.com

any questions, just ask...

-lor

2. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    you so RULE! (have i said enuff lately!

I really like logo 4 with some screening on the vaporator... that looks sweet...

and thanks for setting up the web page.

Varza

3. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    uhh... logo four doesn't have any screens on it, it's the only logo with no screens, maybe you mean logo 3?

-lor

4. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    whatever... never mind just ignore what i said.

5. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
  6. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    (bumpy bummp bump...)

I like logo 4 screens or no screens... I like that one...

anyone else?

7. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Obi-Neb-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2003
    Mos Alba, huh?

Interesting...

Not a bad logo... I guess that means we're all just a bunch of moisture farmers 'round these parts, eh?

I suppose I should introduce myself, I am The Neb! Some of you may have already heard of me... (again, my reputation proceeds me)

So anyone care to tell me what this group's all about? Seems I fall under this groups 'Imperial' jurisdiction... so I might as well make my self known. One can only dwell in the shadows for so long before he himself becomes a shadow. Don't you agree?

-Obi 'Neb' Kenobi

8. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I myself am still partial to Logo 1.

9. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    -Obi 'Neb' Kenobi huh... with a name like that some one might mistake you for a jedi.... and as Mos Alba's only "costumed" jedi I say you put your saber where you mouth is, you imperial scum...

I'll be waiting....

-lor

and oh ya i'm for logo 4, the one whit no screens...

10. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Mar 25, 2003
    Ah ha... Lorithavon (if that's even your real name)

Mighty big talk from a man (and I use that term in it's loosest sense) with no Jedi Cloak...

I accept your challenge. You see... I too am a 'costumed' (tho' I feel that term somehow cheapens it...) Jedi.

"Imperial Scum?" What on this planet would cause you to assume that I was affiliated with such dis-organization? If you are referring to my choice in pictures... I could see how one might become confused... But as my good Wookie Jedi friend always says... "Rwhooooorrroooww"

Good day sir,

-Obi 'Neb' Kenobi!

11. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    ah... a fellow jedi... and to the cloak comment is such a hot climate, of how did you say "moisture farmers" one doesn't need said Jedi Cloak. But I do agree with you that the term "costumed" does cheapen the jedi order. As to "challenging" I as a strict follower of the jedi code, i would not challenge a fellow jedi, but if it you who challenge me, so be it JEDI!

and you know a wookie jedi? me too... how odd...

until we meet "neb"....

-lor

12. Obi-Neb-Kenobi

Mar 25, 2003
    I find the 'Jedi Code' confusing and full of contradictions, and utterly ridiculous at times. Tho', admittadly, I do enjoy the 'perks' and free drinks membership does usually afford. And the dental plan's top notch... I just gotta say that.

And as for the 'challenge'... I apologize if you misundersood my intentions, (Jedi Mind Tricks are imperfect at best vs. other Jedi) It was not meant as a 'physical' challenge, (tho' I have few qualms backin' that up should the situation arise), Rather, it was meant in the spirit of good fun.

Lor, I like the cut of your jib. I should like to buy you a frosty Ulebarian Three Toed Slizz Shake, when we do 'meet'.

Also, I would like to point out... that I have yet to have my question answered... What is this group all about? Please don't make me resort to lesser means to get the answers I seek.

I bid you all a good day, and may the force (or a good blaster) be with you all.

-Obi 'Neb' Kenobi

13. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    oh man... 2 of them now?! hehehee...

I must say Welcome Neb! I am glad you have joined us...and yes your reputation does preceed you-at least on my part.

I don't know how many moisture farmers there really are here, I think we more likely have the scum and villiany part down pretty pat...

14. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    I would like to take you up on your offer of a frosty Ulebarian Three Toed Slizz Shake, Master Jedi.

As for your question to be answered, I really have no idea what the group is all about... For you see I have recently joined as well, so "lesser means" might just be in order, although I hate to say it.

And yes Varza, two of us... and Master Obi 'Neb' Kenobi and I have to say any thing about it, the jedi ranks of this "hive of scum and villiany" are about to swell...

-lor

15. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    I created a site design and layout for the Mos Alba Webpage most of the buttons don't work right now, but it looks a lot better than it did 5 minutes ago.

also if any one has pictures of them selves they want to put up in the gallery, you can email them to me at mosalba@redlor.com

-lor

16. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Cool website Lor! I have to agree with Varza. You rock!

17. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Okay everyone we are slowly getting things together for the website.

PLease post here if there is anything you would like to see or recommendations for the site. I can't promise that everything will go in but we will try....

18. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Wow! [face_shocked] I think this is going to to look great!

(love the Star Wars language that changes to boring old English.)

Kudos!

Do we have enough room for some pictures? Aaron's got some great ones from Celebration II..

19. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    Uhh.... Ya... that is what the Gallery is for, and speaking of gallery, I just put it up! send pics to mosalba@redlor.com, just be sure and identify every one in the pic.

-lor

20. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    I added a link page if any one can think of any other worthwhile star wars links tell me. Post them here or whatever...

Mos Alba Links Page

-lor

21. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    just so you know... the server is down for the time being... you can not access the webpages...

will let you know when they are back up.

22. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    Ok I have put up all the member info I have... I'm pretty sure that we have more members than is listed on the page... and hopefully I can get more pictures... for all the members... Mos Alba Website Members Page

I'm going to bring my digi-cam to the meeting on sunday, so get all prettied up or send me your picture to mosalba@redlor.com

-lor

23. Lorithavon

Feb 10, 2003
    I Have updated the Mos Alba Webpage, If i have forgotten any thing please let me know. There are also a couple of things I want/need I need another picture of Gecko Fett, the one i took at the last meeting was blurry and I didn't notice. I cleaned it up the best i could but I still don't like how it looks. Also wook, you promiced me a picture as well. And Sith Lord Aaron I would like another picture of you, it is really hard to see you on the one i have, for your head shot.

Redgek and Skyra, I have good pictures of you but no info... hopefully we can change that soon...

Also I added Sith Lord Aaron's Pictures of Celebration 2 to the gallery so be sure and check that out.

Mos Alba Webpage

-lor

24. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Lor,
    I will send you one in the next few days!

25. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    PS....you have my email address on Debs bio... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.