Abq NEW Mos Alba webpage...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I added the free comic book day pictures to the website.
    http://www.mosalba.redlor.net/gallery/fcb2-2005/index.html

I also updated the flier, it lives in the downloads section so go and grab the new PDF and start Printing, and hanging fliers...

-lor
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    FOR THE RECORD - Lor is not at fault at keeping the website up to date. It would be more up to date if Michelle and I would get off our duffs and send him the pictures we've got, including the ones I took at the March or April meeting.

This is in process.

4. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Shame on you Bob, shame on you! [face_shame_on_you]
    You guys do a great Job, and you guys don't get paid for it, so don't think we don't appreciate it. I know I do, I can imagine how time consumming it may be with work, significant other,kids, and this, you guys do a lot, and it is not taken for granted.
  5. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well thank you, Dave! I try to put in as much time as possible to Mos Alba. But my family takes priority over anything we do here, but I'm so glad that I'm able to do all this stuff with them. Sometimes I know I may not do exactly what some members want, or get things done that some people want done. That's one reason why I started the "FYI- From your CRs" thread.

I'm not above criticism, and I'm not so egotistical that I don't admit mistakes.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way through the universe."

And I'm having a blast doing it with y'all!

Okay, now back on topic...

Web page.
  6. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    and don't forget - send your profile info in. It can always be put up and then your picture added later on.
  7. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Actually, wook has a lot of those profiles from the member forms. We just need to get those to Lor, too.

Michelle? Can you get those sent to him?
  8. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    If we make a profile who do we send it to?
  9. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    You can send it to Lor directly, or you can send it to all three of us (wook, me, lor)...
  10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    In fact - POST YOUR PROFILE HERE

If you want to update your profile or add a new profile to the Mos Alba website, do it here:

-----------------
    Email: brotherhalo at comcast.net
    Quote: "Knowing others is Wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment ". ? Lao Tzu
    Bio: I've been a Star Wars fan since as long as I can remember. My dad was the person responsible for my lifelong obsession, especially with collecting and playing with the toys. Then Julie got me back into it back in college. "We're a Star Wars family" as my 5 year old would say while his 2 year old little brother hums the Imperial March. My real life alter-ego is a webmaster for a local catalog retailer managing 4 different e-commerce sites.

-----------------
    So something similar to that. And we'll make sure Lor reads this thread to udpate the site. Sound good to everyone?
  11. FlirtationOfficer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lor can you change my name to flirtation officer. Age 37
  12. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    actually, most of them don't have a profile filled out...probably would be better if they could post it on line here?

13. Salvan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Email: sullvid98@yahoo.com
    Quote: "Blast!"
    Bio: I grew up destroying my brothers Star Wars toys and models, been hooked on destruction and Star Wars ever since. Im now 25 and married, it will be 3 years in July, with no kids but we plan on some when I finish school and can afford the younglings. I attended ITT Technical Institute getting my degree in IT(dont waste your money on ITT...no im not bitter about my sub parr education and wasted money...ok yes I am) I currently work at the Albuquerque Publishing Company backing up mainframes and doing computer stuff.
  14. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm slowly updating the members page on the the website I'll get to you when I get to you...

-lor
  15. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Email: Qui-Gon-Matt@jedi-council.com
    quote: "Ethics is doing what's right, even when no one is looking."
    Bio: I have been into Star Wars as long as I can remember. I am married with two children, and my son and daughter as well as my wife all love Star wars. I collect anything Star Wars related, and also read all the novels. My favorite of all the movies is "A New Hope", because that's what started it all for me.
  16. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Check it out gang! We have new profiles up on the website! Thanks Lor!

http://www.mosalba.redlor.net/members/index.html

17. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the new pic... going to take a new image of myself to get it redone...
  18. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  19. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Yeah, we can take more current headshots this weekend if people are so inclined!
  20. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    he said after all the new people have their pics up...

everyone get their pics up!
  21. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok I added some event updates, on the webpage... for all you new people it's here and I'll get to the pictures eventually I swear...

-lor
  22. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    if you took pictures at the meeting before the BBQ you should be up on the website now, if not bob didn't send me your picture... I'll get to work on us old schoolers soon so all the pictures have the new bantha-tastic background...

-lor
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.