main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA New Movies Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hey peeps, figured we could use a movie thread in here. lol

So I had some time to watch some new movie trailers and boy oh boy, I cant wait for some of these to come out.

I have to say I a quite pleased with seeing that Underworld III, Rise of the Lycans will be coming out soon. Looks Awsome.

And since I have started reading the Twighlight book series, I am pleased to see that this movie is also coming out soon.

2. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Hellooooooooooooooo out there.....

3. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I just started reading Twilight, too! The movie should be good, at least from what I've seen of the trailer.

Probably most excited about the new Star Trek movie - saw that trailer before James Bond last night, and I'm totally psyched now!!

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Well I am no on the third book of the twilight series called "Eclipse" and I love the story so far. Can't wait to see all these movies played out. It should be pretty good.

I also saw the Star Trek trailer and have to say that the movie looks like it is going to be pretty sweet!

We don't get to see a lot of movie trailers where I am so not to current on what is coming out and what is not. But well see.

5. Darth_Ruan

Darth_Ruan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2007
    I'm hyped for some Star Trek action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.