1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Hi New (Old) Member Returns!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi General Gelderd, Mar 16, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello everyone!

Last time I was on these boards was... I have to say, maybe a good 5-6 years ago!!

The forum was going through some major modification if I remember and I forgot my user password but the powers that be couldn't issue a reminder or accept new members and I thought I was lost in hyperspace since, but venturing back I see it's had a make over and I can return!

So hello to all the new faces here, I hope to carry on where I left off in this new exciting era of Star Wars developments!

:D
    Pearlsaber likes this.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Last edited by Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Mar 16, 2013
  3. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you! :)

*grabs a cup of Jawa Juice*

I am indeed - at first it was the obvious choice of Han Solo, but thanks to the prequels and Ewan McGregor, I really love Obi-Wan as a character now for his brains, his skills, his logic and his morals.

Safe to say I really hope we see him in Episode VII and beyond...! Glad to meet another General Kenobi fan!
  4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    :D Yes, I really felt in love with him form the first glance. And I really, really hope that it'll be he that plays Obi-Wan, it'll be great!
  5. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  6. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Welcome back! I'm sure you know your way around, but incase you can't find anything just ask us here and we'll help you out. I hope the forums are just as good or even better than last time you were here :)
  7. Blue Ice Cream Force Ghost

star 5
  8. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks guys! Good to be back.

And I have to say Jordan1Kenobi, the forums look a LOT better than I remember. Very well done to everyone involved with the re-vamp.
  9. Jedi Josh Jericho Jedi Youngling

Ewan was an awesome Obi Wan. I hope he has a part in episode 7.
    Welcome!
Moderators: Skiara