main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New (Old) Member Returns!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi General Gelderd, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Hello everyone!

Last time I was on these boards was... I have to say, maybe a good 5-6 years ago!!

The forum was going through some major modification if I remember and I forgot my user password but the powers that be couldn't issue a reminder or accept new members and I thought I was lost in hyperspace since, but venturing back I see it's had a make over and I can return!

So hello to all the new faces here, I hope to carry on where I left off in this new exciting era of Star Wars developments!

:D

Pearlsaber likes this.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  3. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Thank you! :)

*grabs a cup of Jawa Juice*

I am indeed - at first it was the obvious choice of Han Solo, but thanks to the prequels and Ewan McGregor, I really love Obi-Wan as a character now for his brains, his skills, his logic and his morals.

Safe to say I really hope we see him in Episode VII and beyond...! Glad to meet another General Kenobi fan!

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    :D Yes, I really felt in love with him form the first glance. And I really, really hope that it'll be he that plays Obi-Wan, it'll be great!

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome back!

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome back! I'm sure you know your way around, but incase you can't find anything just ask us here and we'll help you out. I hope the forums are just as good or even better than last time you were here :)

7. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Welcome back! :)

8. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Thanks guys! Good to be back.

And I have to say Jordan1Kenobi, the forums look a LOT better than I remember. Very well done to everyone involved with the re-vamp.

9. Jedi Josh Jericho

Jedi Josh Jericho Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2012
    Ewan was an awesome Obi Wan. I hope he has a part in episode 7.
    Welcome!