Tucson New on here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jolene, Jul 16, 2009.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jolene Jedi Padawan

Hi,

I finally found some fans so please tell me that this is still alive & kicking in Tucson? Thanks!

Jolene
  2. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm still alive. The club has been a bit slow lately, but we are still here.
  3. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Absolutely! We are in a bit of a dry spell, but I am working on getting a meeting planned soon. If you are interested, please come. What times are good for you?
  4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    hi there, yep we are still kickin' :)
  5. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Most of what we do is not really posted on the boards. We are all good friends and hang out on a regular basis. Don't let that discourage you or anything, we love to have new people.
  6. Vangarian Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi, Jolene:

Welcome to the Tucson Fan Force! It's good to hear that somebody took the trouble of searching for other Star Wars fans on the local scene here in Tucson! Thanks for making your announcemant to us! Are you into the books of the expanded universe? We've got fellow reeaders gallore. Are you into RPGs? We've got fellow Gamers Galore! Are you into costuming? We've got a need for more representation there! Again thank you for informing us of your interest! Feel free to investigate us further.

Vangarian
  7. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I wonder where Jolene went?
  8. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, I am a very occasional member but nonetheless it is always good to see a new face.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby