So NV New Orleans 1201 and DLP 1210 Showing

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SkywalkerG, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok. Whos going to one of these two showings. Making a check in list and seeing what everyones plans are.

I will be attending the 1210 showing with a group of 8. We inted to get there early to hang out and gamble. As for standing in line.. were curious when everyone else will begin to line up.
  2. meik Jedi Youngling

I will be at the 12:10am showing w/ 2 friends. I will be in full jedi regalia. I will stand in line at around 9:30pm to 10:00pm, I guess--depends on when everyone else will be getting in line. I would love to get a center, middle seat.

Anyone else going to be in costume?
  3. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master

star 5
    im going to the 12:01 showing. I'll be in full anakin gear where as we have a bunch of others comming as well. We'll have an ob1, two leias' on 2 padme's (one being my wife), palpatin and vader.

I'm not sure when we where going to line up. Last year we got in line at villiage square at 5 ish. We are going to bring cards and play poker in line probably.

dkt
  4. fc1114 Jedi Youngling

I'm going to the 12:01 with a friend, but not in costume. When I went to the box office, they said they would open the door to the theater around 11:15. If we get to the line around 9, that should be fine, right?
  5. meik Jedi Youngling

Lines will, without a doubt, probably be formed, even though the doors to the theater are closed.

Will 9pm be an ok time to show up? That is a good question to which I do not know the answer. I will probably show up at 9pm and immediately scope out the line situation and probably meet some of you guys. I am looking forward to it.

6. MartyBrandt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Im most likely going to the 12:10 showing. I had thought about going to the Neonoplis thing with the 501st, but Ive got school the next next so it would be a little hard to do.

Im going in my Anakin costume, I didnt realize we had some many going in costume to the Orleans.

-Marty
  7. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master

star 5
    any one know hot th lines work ther...i might check this weekend.

dkt
  8. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    For episode i they had us lined up along the wall in the lobby and around the entrance to the kids zone, then loop back all the way to the far end of the esculator.

We could sit, and there were plenty of costumes. Very comfortable place to wait in line.
  9. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master

star 5
    how about leaving and comming back? Can you save spots for friends who don't get off till late....i hope not.

dkt
  10. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    Anyone got an extra ticket to the 1210 showing at Orleans?
  11. jayse Jedi Youngling

Hey guys - just found this. I'll be there with some friends tonight - sounds fun. Wish I had my Mandalorian/Jango/Fett gear -

http://tk861.com/tdygallery7/downgirls02.html

http://www.tk861.com/tdygallery/rough_boys3.jpg

but i'll bring a camera instead... I'll be wearing a cheesy storm trooper with crossbones t-shirt. Say hi. :)

// jayse
  12. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    actually anyone up for buying 2 tickets for the 1210?
  13. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    Actually change of plans yet again, anyone got one ticket to sell for the 12:10 showing of Star Wars?
  14. Estranged Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I might have a an extra ticket for the 12:40am showing at the Orleans.
  15. SkywalkerG Jedi Master

star 3
    Is it just me or was the 1210 showing really low volume. I hardly could hear the dialogue... and the effects i can blaster louder on my 100 watt system at home. ...
  16. jayse Jedi Youngling

It was terrible. I was yelling "SOUND!!" - but to no avail. I'm so surprised nobody went and complained - but I guess we were all SW fans that didn't want to leave.

The lightsaber duels at the beginning were some of the best action all night. ;-)

// jayse
  17. fc1114 Jedi Youngling

Sorry I didn't go Wednesday night... instead I went Tuesday night.. [got a friend with a hook-up at the Orleans :) ]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.