Hi New Padawan

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by kappa345, May 26, 2014.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. kappa345 Jedi Youngling

Hello guys im new wanted to introduce myself i am a big fan of Star Wars w8 for VII and im still watching cartoons and playing star wars games i also record star wars battlefront 2 on my channel i rly love star wars and i see this is the right forums for that :) and i have hundreds of toys :D
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @kappa345 - Welcome to the forums. Make yourself at home. I also have an unreasonable amount of toys. If you are planning to discuss Episode VII & beyond we will probably see a lot of each other. Check out all of the various sections of the boards, get involved, have a brilliant time and use this thread as tech support should you run into any issues.
  3. Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Padawan

Hello, I'm a new member as well. I'm 32 and have been a fan my whole life. I love the movies and also am a big fan of The Clone Wars and looking forward very much to Rebels as well as the new canonical books. I'm looking forward to many good conversations here.
  4. Malcolm Reynolds Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Welcome to both of ya! Glad to see so many new members! You'll have a blast! Just remember to have fun!
  6. Kato Sai Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome to the forums Padawan Learner.
  7. Bazinga'd Dark Lord of the SWC/PT/ Spinoff Forums

Manager
    star 5
    Welcome aboard both of you. If you have any questions, let us know.
  8. Brady2121 Jedi Padawan

Welcome to the forums! Star Wars Battlefront 2 is probably my favorite Star Wars game of all time! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!
  9. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Welcome! If you haven't already checked it out, you should look into the Games forum here; I think you'd like it!
  10. Sudooku Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi,

I just saw the six episodes of StarWars on DVD and I got fascinated by that worlds. I also like the Lego-Star-Wars short-movies. We have some lego-figures to with which my two sons are playing. I'm also interested in the stories about some figures, who are non-canonical i.e. from the comic-serial.

Universal regards to you all :D
Moderators: Skiara