New person with lots of cool ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by DemonJedi, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi My real name is Shawn and Ive spoke with one of you on aol a couple of days ago.
    Im on here and there and if you have aol dont be afraid to im me. (aamienshawn400)
    Im a big fan like all of you but Sci-Fi is only one of my interests.
    I think a good and fun meeting place would be Parmounts Kings Island Im there ALOT during the summer and the camping grounds are cool. I get a pass every year, now at Mejier 2 adult passes with one parking pass is $201.95 Adult passes are $85.99 parking pass is $29.99 good to get one sence its $10.00 to park you automoble there every time. Im going to try to make it to the next meeting. Oh if anyone knows the values and collects the action figures email me i need some info. thanks
  2. MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

My name is Tim and I live in Middletown which is about 15 minutes south of Dayton. I have been a huge Star Wars fan my entire life, especially the Mandalorians. I found out about this website from Sean whom I just met this afternoon by the Star Wars toys in Target. Sean told me about this place and I think it sounds and looks pretty cool. I would love to go to kings island or whatever stuff you guys end up doing.
  3. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Shawn and Tim to the Dayton Fanforce! This is awesome, 2 new members in one night! I was the one that was talking to you the other day Shawn, And I agree that we should definetely have some Kings Island days over the summer and if anyone has any problems financially with that, my company gets a huge discount so I can help you out. I think it was just the will of the force that I met you Tim. Let me know if you see either of the 2 figures I need. Tim and I were both in the Star Wars section in Target and we just started talking about collecting and I mentioned this fanforce and what do ya know...2 new members of the Fellowship. :)
  4. Gwen_Amidala Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Shawn and Tim, My name is Gwen. I just wanted to welcome you to the Fellowship and I hope to see you at the meeting on Sunday. :)
  5. SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Padawan

Very nice to see some new members in here. I look forward to meeting you both in the near future. Welcome to the forums.
  6. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Howdy!! I'm new too, just got here like.. Ten minutes ago. o_O I live near down town, and have loved Star Wars for like.. Forever. o_O And I hope to make it to the meeting on Sunday.
  7. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the Dayton Fanforce Jedi_Junky! We would be more than happy to see you at the meeting on sunday. Until then make yourself at home and post as much as your heart desires. :) It is great to have you aboard our Fellowship.
  8. Gwen_Amidala Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think it is awesome that there is another girl in the Fellowship! Hello Sarah, My name is Gwen and I look forward to meeting you on Sunday.
  9. MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Greetings Sarah, I am Tim and I just joined 2 days ago myself. So far I think this place is cool and everybody is really friendly. Catch ya on the flip side.
  10. corranhornjje Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just thought I'd welcome everyone as well. Hope to see everyone on Sunday at Borders. I'll be there.
  11. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ahoy, my name is Aaron and I live in Xenia, about 20 minutes southeast of Dayton. Maybe you've heard of Xenia before, we get wiped out by tornadoes every 20 years or so! Anyhoo, I saw the note about a Dayton chapter meeting on the 16th. I already posted my interest injoining in a new topic before reading this one, a thousand pardons for that. I have been a Star Wars freak since '77, I was 6 then so do the math, Im likely a little older than some here on the boards. I am a avid collector of the toys, comics and novels. Several of my friends are also die hard Star Wars geeks so they might be interested in joining also. I will ask one of my friends whom I work with if he's interested in coming to the meeting on Sun. What was the name of that bowling alley BTW? Can't wait to meet fellow geeks,(I mean that term in the most sincere form of flattery, no offense hopefully!), later.
  12. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the Dayton Fanforce Pada-1, My name is Sean. You as well as your friends are more than welcome to join. If you want to know in detail about the fanforce check out the threads titled recaps of past meetings. I don't know the name of the bowling alley, but it is right behind/next to the Dayton Mall. Not far from Xenia, and yes I am familiar with Xenia...I believe the movie "Gummo" took place there. :) If you need directions to the mall let me know. You are coming in at a great time, At this next meeting we become an official fanforce! Feel free to post as much as you want and make yourself at home. Welcome to the Fellowship.
  13. Gwen_Amidala Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome to the Fellowship Aaron. I am Gwen and I look forward to seeing you on sunday. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.