main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Before - Legends New post 8/8--WAYWARD BEINGS--Qui-Gon's first apprentice

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Okay. .found this thread today in good old Orem Utah, while at work.
    I am going to have to seriously go back and read, but what I did get to see... well good JOB!

And it is so hot..but what do I expect from our Desert home? Or is that deseret home? :)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Omigosh, you're in Orem, UT and you haven't come to fanforce activities yet? I shall hunt thee down and bully you. :) Where do you work?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

3. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Oh. somehow between fitting in Five children, one grandson, full time work, I just don't make it out to much of anything. I work up at Humanvoice. I actually live in Provo.

Mission to where?

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    California San Fernando, Spanish-speaking. We would love to have you come to anything. Right now, because it's summer, our fanforce consists of 5 college-age girls, but we're usually more well-rounded.

5. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    [face_praying] update, please! Pretty please? I like Kemé and this feels so unfinished!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.