main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Poster Lossith

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MysticTrunks01, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Welcome aboard!

We talk here pretty much exclusively now, but we also have a yahoo club to get important stuff out to all, its at
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TulsaFanForce/

also we have a meeting this Saturday the 20th at Wizards Asylum at 4 PM, your more then welcome to come, afterward we are going to laser quest to "pretend" to hurt each other, should be lots of fun! Hope to see you there.

2. Commander_Lossith

Commander_Lossith Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2002
    FYI, the name Lossith is a Character I use in my Writings. I dont go buy it or anything like that. Feel free to call me Cisco, which is my given birth name.

Cisco

3. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hmm... See the problem is both your real name and made up one are really cool. I think i'll go between the two.

You know, thinking of it, i might remember you. You asked Lisa (the red head) if any of us where into the more tech side of SW universe, right?

4. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    ah, yes, my mouth preceeds me yet again...

but then again, I never could ignore a Red Head ;)

Anway, yes, thats me. I am a serious techno junky when it comes to the SW universe. My favorite craft is the B-wing, My favorite Cannon character if Wedge, and my favorite Squadron is the 181st.

anyway, is there anyone out there who shares my interest in this stuff?

Cisco

FYI...
    My ful name is....

Francisco Manuel Cividanes Jr.

some say its cool,

some say its a pain.

and some just can't say it.

Cisco

5. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Look wise and in X-Wing Alliance the B-Wing is one of my favorites as well.
    Favorite Cannon character, if i HAD to pick, would be my main bot R2-D2. I like his attitude.
    EU characters, would have to by Kyp Durron or Corran Horn.
    Don't really have a favorite squadron, but the Wraiths seem pretty bad arse.

As for you name, yes its cool, only a pain if i had to spell it and most likely i would mess up saying it so bad people would blush.

6. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    heay, Artoo is cool, but I really iodentify with Wedge; hes a professional, a purist and a die hard good guy.

Also
    If anyone is interested, real time contact info is as follows:

AOLIM
    Englishpikemen

Yahoo
    CCAguard

MSN
    Ivo_Blackhawk@hotmail.com

ICQ #

Feel free to bugme anytime Im online, I presently have a night shift so days a good to me. just ID yourself as someone from this list and were good to go.

Cisco

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hmm... someone to identify with, for me that'd be probably Anakin Solo. He can step up and take charge when the time is needed, but didn't all the time.

Once i get home i'll add you to MSN IM.

8. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hey welcome Cisco!

Well my fave. EU character is Thrawn, Xizor and Corran Horn.

9. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    Hum, Its hard not to like Thrawn, my tacticaly minded side really loves his line of reasoning and thought patterns. he is another professional military figure, something that I really enjoy reading about.

I think the irony is that I really admire the imperial military structure, though it represents everything we a people know is wrong in the word.

do I have any diehard Computer SW Rebellion Players out there?

However,
    the desperation and the inqinuity of the Rebellion always apea;s to my heroic side, so I have the best of both worlds.

Cisco

10. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    That is one SW game i just could not get into. SW:Galaxies however, i'll be all over that like white on Trekkie.

11. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    Im a sucker for old games, I only ever buy games that have been on the shelf for a year or two. I tried Force Commander with mixed results. Im waiting for SW Galaxcies to come down in price first.

Cisco

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well once its released later this year, i'd guess it goes down in price about a year later when the release the space expansion.

Another good SW game i liked but most didn't was Rebal Assault 2,

13. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    If Thrawn was so tactically smart...why did he make the same mistakes as the emperor? Why did he decide to use an insane bad copy of a dark jedi? This ended up being his fatal flaw. When fact was he really didn't need C'boouth(spelling?). He was beating the Alliance without him.

That was the one think that disappointed me about Thrawn. For all his miltary genius in the end he made the same mistakes his predecessor made. Beyond using a nutso bad copy he underestimated the Alliance. and Poor Pelleon was forced to give the retreat order just like he did at Endor.

You overconfidence is your weakness...your faith in your friends is yours... hmmmm who won :) hehehe

14. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    True, Thrawn overextended himself on a lot of fronts, but there is no arguins that he was a thinker. Unlike his predisesors, he had a master plan based on sound tactics and not some superweapon. But yes, I did becopme overconfident in the end.

15. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Carnor Jax was the same way. Just about brought the Empire back together with what was left, but over estimated his chances on killing/beating/out thinking Kir Kanos.

16. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hmmm...I really don't remember anyone asking me about the "tech side" of our group. I do remember a guy who had lots of bumps on his head. He would have made a good Klingon if his head was shaved. And a guy who was into fan films. But, I am all for men who can't ignore red heads. :) hehehe! Our little group seems to have more then our share of red heads. Welcome and hope to see you this Friday.

Ice Queen (Lisa the red head)

17. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Pssstt, Lisa the meeting is Saturday, the Billy/Kenzi migration is Friday.

18. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh, that's right. When is everyone meeting Billy and Kenzis new place?

19. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The "Billy/Kenzi migration"... I like it. :D

20. Commander_Lossith

Jul 17, 2002
    Bumps on his head....

Yea, thats me :)

And to be more specific, I have a LOT of bumps, a Ridge and two flat plates that compose the geometry of my cranium.

But anyway, yea, thats me :)

And I was interested in Fan Films as well as Fan fiction. Are their any Fan Fiction enthusiasts out there?

Cisco

Post note:
    Im sure the Name Lossith seems cool, but the Character that the name represents is a unique entity in my mind, and it is not my name.

So, unless anyone minds terrably, I would greatly prefer just being called Cisco.

Shrug, no big deal :)

21. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Well Cisco, you will be lucky if Cisco is the only name we call you. :) We are a kinda rowdy bunch. I myself have more then just a few nick names. But I know that everyone loves me! :D

22. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    You got it Cisco.

And most of use have a nick name (or 5 in Lisa's case) I'm sure its only a matter of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.