1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA New Poster

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TeflonBilly, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeflonBilly Jedi Padawan

Hi All,

This is actually one of about three forums I have ever joined as I tend to not be big on posting comments on alot of things or discussing things online. Thought that since there seems to be little activity here though and that it is a good forum (on Star Wars no less) that I'd join up and say hello.

That said of course I do have an ulterior motive and that motive is promotions amongst other things I am quite an avid saber builder and out of frustration over the cost of a Crystal focus card and being unable to get hold of Corbin's board and hating ultrasabers I have come up with my own board that is (in my opinion) an improvement on CF but more on that including pics and vids later (maybe an in person Demo if any meets are on the horizon).

Anyway just wanted to announce myself, say hi and get a sense of how the SW community in Perth operates.

Adios for now,

TeflonBilly
  2. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Greets TeflonBilly,

Welcome to the forum. I have no idea what you meant by any of the Lightsaber bits etc, but sounds interesting. (feel free to post any of that stuff)

Not sure if there is a SW community as such, there's a socializing & booze thread which most of that sort of stuff seems to be being organized. But I think that's about it...
  3. TeflonBilly Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the greeting. Yeah the scene does seem to be a little dead here but I am not a big person for generalised munches and the like.

As for terminology it is a bit of a jargon jungle out there with sabers however what I was saying was a quiet announcement that I will be launching a new soundboard/LED driver for use in sabers. I think I have gotten the current best (the crystal focus from plecter labs) beaten as I have incorporated more features on a smaller, cheaper board.

I have always been pretty big into cosplay and live action role play but unfortunately seems that is out here so whilst I am here (until I move jobs) I guess I just have to live with the internet:(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.