Provo New Provo Fanforce City Rep

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Handyman, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Everyone,

Are there any other nominees for City Rep other than Navaren?

You don't have to host the meetings in your own home like I did. Just take a leadership role here in the forum and make assignments. There are plenty of people both here on the boards and those who are not who can host meetings.

If there are other nominees, we will have a vote. Otherwise Tiffany(Navaren) is it.

Later,
  2. spoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't volunteer anyone, but I do think that anyone who has an interest in this position should step foreward, don't wait for others to push you foreward.
  3. Keighvin Jedi Knight

star 2
    There are also people who have attended our activities but are not well represented here on the boards - that would of course have to change were they to take an interest in the City Rep position, but we should at least spread the word.

I'd do it if I were single - I have THE BOSS's approval, but there are other things vying for attention that must be attended to.
  4. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with Spoo. I'd personally like to see someone older than a High Schooler doing it, but other than that, I'll go with anybody who wants to.
  5. Toran-Kal Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's basically how I feel. I think either of the two that have been nominated so far would do an excellent job.
  6. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I agree. High schoolers, while fully capable of fanaticism, have other things to do. I will support anyone who is chosen as it is.
  7. George_Harrison Jedi Youngling

Well I can't be it. Sorry. I'm kinda dead y'know.
  8. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    What, Andakin, you didn't hear?
  10. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes I had heard... I was just more occupied by the return of "Chainsaw, Prince of Karate" to the music world than some old Beatle.
  11. DarthJago Jedi Master

star 3
    Dude, Andakin, don't diss the Beatles and George Harrison. Their only the greatest band ever, and if they hadn't existed, I'm sure your "chainsaw, prince of katare" wouldn't be around either, or any of your favorite bands.
  12. Toran-Kal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well we're only SLIGHTLY off the subject now... ;)
  13. DarthJago Jedi Master

star 3
  14. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  15. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    There have been no other votes cast, and no other names put forward. Paul, I believe, did have the suggestion that Master Davis could step forward (boy, I hope I got the right person there), and I would support that fully. I do believe, though, that Mike has the final word.
    We do need to get this process moving again.

Tiffany
  16. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    "Dude, Andakin, don't diss the Beatles and George Harrison. Their only the greatest band ever, and if they hadn't existed, I'm sure your "chainsaw, prince of katare" wouldn't be around either, or any of your favorite bands."

True enough. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE the Beatles, but they disbanded a looooong time ago, so his death doesn't have nearly as much impact on the music industry as simply with the fans. Chainsaw, on the other hand, has just rejoined my favorite band, thus opening up new musical possiblities.

:-D Not that it has any significance, though...

I personally don't really have a preference as to who takes charge.

17. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Disbanded, heehee...

Oops, was that supposed to be a pun or not?
  18. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Like I've said before, I don't know most of you considering I've only been to one meeting and everyone was in costume. But I will support anyone who is chosen.
  19. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I don't know what Tiffany (Navaren) was at Halloween, but at the DVD release, she was Tatooine Padme. (Why does that sound like Malibu Barbie?)
  20. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] That was good. It does sound like it though.
  21. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was at the Halloween party, again dressed in Padme gear. Marold, were you there, and if so, what were you dressed as?
  22. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was one of the other Leia's in the Death Star outfit. I brought my friend along with, he wouldn't dress like Han Solo like I wanted him too. :(
  23. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Ah, yes, I liked your apprentice.
  24. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He's okay, he's funner to take shopping though. Which reminds me I need to call him so I can use his discount.
  25. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings from the Emerald City!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Seattle.

Before I left Utah, I had a phone conversation with Navaren(Tiffany) and she had accepted the responsibilty of being our new City Representative for Provo, Utah.

Congratulations to Navaren!

Allow me to suggest that a new thread be started for a December meeting.

Later,
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.