New Regular Meeting Location- Please Note!

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Same day (First Monday of the month) Same Time (7 pm to 9pm)
    New Location is
    Alfy?s Pizza
    12720 4th Ave W
    Everett, WA
    Phone: (425) 353-1776

Also note that there is a Pizza Hut nearby, so make sure you go to ALFY?S. It is at the corner of 128th St SW and 4th Ave. W right next to the 7-11. It is easily accessible from I-5 128th st exit and from hiway 99 (aka Evergreen Way)

ALSO NOTE: The next meeting to occur at this location will be on OCTOBER 2nd

Our Sept meeting falls on Labor day and there will be a BBQ at my place, PM me for details about the location and directions.

Also, at the sept 4th meeting, we will need to revise some of our flyers by hand to denote the new location so Marlow and I can hand out flyers when we go to Foolscap on Sept 22nd
  2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Cate - if you still have the template (actually I might) I can print out a sample before hand...
  3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    I do have the template but it is on the hard drive of the computer at home that for some reason won't let me get onto the internet even though it (the internet) works on all the other pc's in the house (we have a wireless router network- But I have determined that the problem lies with my computer and not the router and I just haven't had the time to get on the phone with dell for 2 hours trying to work through the problem with their foreign tech support who do not speak english very well. And since I can still go online with my laptop, I have been using that to work on from home, but I digress)

We don't need a sample anyhow, because I have the real things to work on at my place, I thought we could each take a small stack of the flyers, and paste a piece of paper with the address of the new meeting location over the old meeting location- which I will have ready to go when everyone gets to my place if everyone is so inclined to lend a hand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.