main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq New Rep

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SithLordAaron, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Lindsey I realize that because you are younger than we are my comments can be made to look like an attack when it certainly wasn't. I have enjoyed having you in the group you are very sweet I have never thought otherwise. I used one example of a time I felt Allyson had crossed the line by being overcontrolling. This whole situation to me proves my point. All I asked was that the group change enough so everyone feels comfortable. I haven't because when I disagree I get this same treatment. I get ganged up on and blatantly disrespected. For a club that is suppose to be fun all this drama is ridiculous. I think it would be a good idea if you had your parents read what you reading maybe the perspective would be different. But I was referring to a private party at my house that I would invite members to as my friends not official Mos Alba anything. I would not expect you to come unless your parents accompanied you. I would never serve you alcohol. I can not believe the pettiness in all this. Lindsey I never meant to hurt your feelings the real issue has to do with control. I don't appreciate being treated as if I am a wayward child that needs to be controlled. I am too old for this. I also have real problems in my life that I used this as a stress relief.

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    i have read enough.

deb, what you choose to do on your property is your business. if its not a fanforce event and indeed a private party, then you can do whatever you want. all i'm saying is that when it is an official fanforce event, you respect everyone involved.
    however none of this pertains to electing a new CR.

as this thread is off topic and not productive in the least, i am going to lock it.

you may start a new thread for the process of electing a new CR.

i think everyone needs to cool down a bit, and this issue will be best resolved in person, not on a message board where posts can be easily misinterpreted. If you have furthur questions feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.