main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~New Republic Knights Role Play Sign-Up Thread~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Vaderous, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    This is differint than other thread here, this is a RolePLay Thread. The time is set 70 years after the events of "Return of the Jedi". We will have two main Dark side Characters and two Light side Characters. I control Two characters, One Light Side and one Dark Side, If you want to have one Dark Side and one Light Side main character....PM me your two characters, I will then elect the the person who sends the best to have the Two other main characters. We will be then be the Co-Owners of this Rp. When you make your character, remember that this story is going to be drawn out as much as it can. You can level up and develope your character. Now, there will be rules:

1. When you make your Character, make it so it seems real. He is not superman, he can not move mountains. Like I said, you develope your character through the story.

2. When you want to do something with another player, either PM him, get his type of messenger or talk in out of character in this Thread

3.The Co-Owner or I, every few days, will advance through the plot a tiny bit. If someone needs more time, of course we can extend the time, but only for so long.

4. No swearing at all, it's stupid and shows a lack of knowledge to the human language. Seriously.

5. No spam, it will not be tolerated.

6. When asking to do something with other peoples characters in this in The Rp Thread....post with OOC:(out of character)before your sentences.

7. Here's how you must post

Name/Alignment/Current Position/Planet Name Or Space/

Say when I post....my LS character

Reven Retter/LS Jedi Knight/Jedi Council/Coruscant/

or my DS character....

Mavok Untog/DS Lord/Sith Temple/Korriban/

See? EASY.

You can also be banned from this RP, the only few ways to get banned are...

1. Having your character cuss in story parts.

2. Getting Perma-Banned by our Mods.

3. Killing off other peoples characters without their permission.

And when you post your charcters in this Thread, post their info as such...

Name:
    Species:
    HomeWorld: (Not everyone can be from Coruscant)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair/Hair Color:
    Clothing:
    Weapon(s):
    Ship: (If any)
    Alignment: (Dark Side, Light Side or Neutral)
    Backstory: (Don't give crap about how he Force Pushed people as a child)

Once I get enough characters and a Co-Owner, we will begin the Rp.

Me and The Co-Owner will talk via PM BTW.

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

It might be more appropriate to start a planning thread for this story on the Resource board; once you have all your co-authors on board, you can come back to this thread for actual posting.

3. Darth_Vaderous

May 16, 2005
    Acually, other than main Story plot, neither Co-Owners would really have any say as to what the posters write, it's between them....We can give suggestions however, and only if neccesary take admin powers and do something radical to a character.

I have a Main Story plot, but we aren't going to memorize every bit of it....it comes more random then that.....but in any case, it's up the posters what happens to their characters unless I or the Co-Owner must intervene.

4. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Gotcha ;) Good luck then!

5. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
  6. Darth_Vaderous

May 16, 2005
    Oh! woops, didn't know that was here...I'll lock this and move it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.