main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New ROTS Script based on rumors

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by HaradrimOrgana, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    So whats next with you?

2. Vader-worshipper004

Vader-worshipper004 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2004
    Great job dude. I was almost upset to see it end

3. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Man, I love you!!! Will you marry me??! I wouldn't mind it if this was the actual script for the movie. Disregard any negative remarks; your script kicked a55!

4. DarthLazious

Jan 24, 2003
    Maybe you can now do Fan Scripts for Episodes VII, VIII and XI.

5. Captain_Fett

Captain_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Nice work. =D=

6. AdmiralOzzel

AdmiralOzzel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 1999
    Wonderful version on ROTS script. I'm sure this pretty close. You paid special attention to make it very SW-like. Even subtle references to lines from past movies. You and JW Titus have helped quench our thirst temporarily until May 19. Thank you for your time and creativity. You guys rock!!!

Now I can't wait to read JW's script conclusion. His latest post says it could go on-line by 11:30pm tomorrow night.

7. HaradrimOrgana

HaradrimOrgana Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2004
    Thanks again for the comments, guys! I've been thinking that if I do another SW script, it would be a direct sequel to this one, set 5-10 years in the future, (taking place directly between ROTS and ANH). It would feature the early days of the rebllion, and would star Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Bana Breemu, Fang Zar, Captain Antilles, C-3PO, R2-D2, Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Emperor Palpatine, plus new characters, such as rebels, Imperials, and remants of the Trade Federation.

However, I'm also thinking I may write an original script, (or a "Jurassic Park" or "Alien" script), before attempting another SW venture. I'm trying to pick out a project now. While working on a Sequel Trilogy would be great fun, I wouldn't want to contradict the EU, which I think has covered the times after ROTJ rather well, yet I don't know enough about the EU to do a script in this time period.

8. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    i only skimmed through it but that was great!i really liked grievous, i hope he has the same amount of screen time and lines as in this, you made him sound so evil.and i have to ask are you gorge lucas?

9. DarthLazious

Jan 24, 2003
    I will look forward to seeing it.

10. uncle_watto

uncle_watto Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
  11. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    ===============================================================================================

12. anikaneo

anikaneo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2004
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sorry, that's just funny.

Great job man. Don't know if you're still on the forums or not, but great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.