main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New RSA checking in!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by mirax80, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Greetings!

Thought I?d pop my head in to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself to you all!

My name is Nyree (no really, that?s the name my dad gave me!) Usually I?ll answer to either Ny, or more recently Ree... or even just plain Mirax.

If you haven?t heard already, Jedi Dajuan got promoted to GSA, and I got selected to be the new MidWest RSA! Feel free to contact me about official RSA type stuff you used to bug Dajuan about (meetings posted on TF.N, banner updates, etc?). Since I?m still a n00b however, I can?t quite post it all yet, but I can happily pass it on to those who can. Also, any problems with Spammers or something questionable please let me know! I have several FFs to watch and I?m new at this I may run over something and not see it. So any help from you all to get me into the swing of things is very appreciative!!!

I?m actually online a lot in the evenings, so go ahead and drop me a PM if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat about something/anything!

Lil? ?bout me: I started w/the Minnesota FF a little over 2 years ago, and became CR in March when our previous CR left the group. If I spell something a little weird, just bear with me. Grew up in WI for 14 years, moved to SoCal for 4, back to Green Bay WI for 1 yr of school, and now to Minnesota. I tend to say ya'lls because I have some weird friends that say it and I?ve picked up on it. I?m part of Road Squadron so I have a Star Wars themed car, love to role play, I work retail at a local mall, and I also listen to country music and Drunken Irish bands. Wrap your brains around those combos!

Anyways, I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

~Nyree
    mirax80
    MNFF CR & MidWest RSA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.